Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say, I'd like to take this opportunity as a learning experience! Count me in!

It's quite good that we have people that use all kind of equipment Canon,Nikon,Ps...join :) So later on we can help the newbie cause i'm not use to the menu of Canon :)

1.Bahibo-18
2.Dreamerz-18
3.Buggy-19
4.dandruff-20
5.evenstar-17
6.peapilot-22
7.J-chan-17
8.Drumma-18,5:)
9.Projectdzaki

It's quite good that we have people that use all kind of equipment Canon,Nikon,Ps...join :) So later on we can help the newbie cause i'm not use to the menu of Canon :)

1.Bahibo-18
2.Dreamerz-18
3.Buggy-19
4.dandruff-20
5.evenstar-17
6.peapilot-22
7.J-chan-17
8.Drumma-18,5:)
9.Projectdzaki

I would like to join... i'm 15:)

I'll join too!!

19 years old
Student from overseas

Nice to meet you all:)

1.Bahibo
2.Dreamerz
3.Buggy
4.dandruff
5.evenstar
6.peapilot
7.J-chan
8.Drumma
9.Projectdzak
10.tamiya_model
11.sazabi3000
(Since i am not quite qualified to make an outing,the list is just for us to know each other and wait till i or someone find a good spot,may be you can be the one who make an outing,pm me,if u have any suggestion)

out of topic : Tommorow anybody go out take photo or not ?

1.Bahibo
2.Dreamerz
3.Buggy
4.dandruff
5.evenstar
6.peapilot
7.J-chan
8.Drumma
9.Projectdzak
10.tamiya_model
11.sazabi3000
12.with_brokenwings
(Since i am not quite qualified to make an outing,the list is just for us to know each other and wait till i or someone find a good spot,may be you can be the one who make an outing,pm me,if u have any suggestion)

Since lot people thought this is an outing list and post without reading, I should remind or later have people chase me to kill me.

The list just to gather young + NEWBIE photographers,so we can know each others,when go outing or just walk around,you can contact someone to go out and learn from each others.

For now,i'm still looking for a good spot.
U guys ( I mean the Newbie) can keep your eyes on Azure post, he is conducting Leaner outing 2, may be you can join the 3rd outing,can learn alot from him.

nice thread.. 22 here.. count me in..

But the way i'm going for shooting tommorrow also.. perphaps around 4plus 5..

1.Bahibo
2.Dreamerz
3.Buggy
4.dandruff
5.evenstar
6.peapilot
7.J-chan
8.Drumma
9.Projectdzak
10.tamiya_model
11.sazabi3000
12.with_brokenwings
13.Andr0o - for me i begin in the morning till evening,tomorrow don't have to work or go school :D

i think its good to gather "newbies" but have a mixture of "pros" as well. This way it really gives way to alot of learn opportunities. I'm still very much a noob. So maybe if got any outings can count me in. =)

to Chris Lim,actually,after surfing the post of people who join,i find that some are young but quite skillful can consider good already, though high level help from pro also welcome.

For outing,u guys have any suggestion so far ? The group shouldn't be too many people though.

i'm 19 btw.. good to see so many young photographers around.:bsmilie:

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Hope to learn more about photography from the seniors in clubsnap. PnS allowed in here?

U should read the first post, all kind of equipment to take photos allowed--> Pns allowed.
phone Cam ? Also allow :D
Also remind that this is for newbie :D since lot people only look at "young" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.