FX8/9 Users: Any here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u must buy a digicam now, then get the FX8, the price $590 is about the same everywhere, with the free gift.
If u can wait and want to pay another $100+ more, then wait for the FX9, should be launched beginning Sep.

Hi.. interested in getting fx9 too...
Called severeal shops today, including AP - no stock yet; no definite pricing also!
AP also said not carrying panasonic at COMEX.
Any recommendations on where to buy from?

Just called MS color - $640 was quoted for fx9 and he said stocks may be coming in tomorrow.....He said that at COMEX selling for 799 with freebies......

So... anybody else wanna buy or anyone else who knows a better deal??:)

The FX9 should be out this week... I will update you guys when I've checked it out later

Me! Me! Me! WHere is this shop? SHould we buy it together?

$640 is good price he?

Cutekoala said:
Just called MS color - $640 was quoted for fx9 and he said stocks may be coming in tomorrow.....He said that at COMEX selling for 799 with freebies......

So... anybody else wanna buy or anyone else who knows a better deal??:)

$640 sounds good, cheaper than what I was quoted, close to $700. Then again, that was more than a week ago, so have to see what's the best price i can get :)

No problem..... sounds too good to be true too.. seems great deal to get fx9 instead of 8 then.
Do get back to us if you have any great deals - better to bargain with them if we have bulk orders..... Guy from MS color says calling me when stock in. Will update u guys ;) Hope price stays the same.

im interested too!! pm me or sms me at 96926224, amos. i think must go comex see see cos maybe freebies alot?? hee hee

Ok guys, a stock-take:
1) Davidwee - FX9 [Black]
2) jayteh - FX9
3) cutekoala - FX9
4) gymrat76 - FX 8/9
5) lyn_amo - FX8/9
6) Astin - FX8/9

S$640 is a very good price indeed! If we can lower the price further, assuming there are 6 buyers, its definitely a good deal. Am going down to COMEX this thurs to check it out and update the group here.

For those who are interested, pls add in your name and preferrably the colour for easy purchase as a group. :)

w0w.. like tat i no need to go dwn see le.. bro pls update us the price and wat goodies they giving.. so tat we can compare with the shop.. thanks alot!!! :D

thanks for coming out with list! I want the red one; can sms me at 97638741 if any hot deals at comex. Thanks.

Cutekoala said:
AP also said not carrying panasonic at COMEX.

Think maybe Panasonic will be carried by Harvey Norman at the coming Comex 2005.

Thanks for the list.
Choosing the camera is easy, now choosing the colour is difficult to decide...:think:

I shall find out the best price/package I can get from my regular shop for the FX9. Will update you guys later in the day:

1) Davidwee - FX9 [Black]
2) jayteh - FX9
3) cutekoala - FX9
4) gymrat76 - FX 8/9
5) lyn_amo - FX8/9
6) Astin - FX8/9

By the way, it would be helpful if anyone can list out that package and price offered during COMEX as listed in today's papers? Didn't buy today leh

OK the best price i've been able to get for:

Option 1:
1. FX9 + 256MB SD (Kingston) + camera case = $645 w/GST

Option 2:
1. FX9 + 512MB SD (Sandisk) + camera case = $675 w/GST

I will most probably be taking Option 2. Anyone else interested? :)

Astin said:
I want Option 1, actually I dont really need the memory card. Is it available ex-stock now?

Yup. PM you now

wow, good info. heyhey so how do we get to this?

do we all go together? or we can go on our own?

where is the shop?

sooo excited la...

Me wants option two too... are stocks in today - no calls yet though. Wanna go down together one day??

Status
Not open for further replies.