Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

I have joined the club...now thinking if i should get conversion lens :D

Both are worth it especially with the PwP prices now. IQ wise definitely it's top notch with the only issue being one may find the TCL too big

Both are worth it especially with the PwP prices now. IQ wise definitely it's top notch with the only issue being one may find the TCL too big

Yeah, just got them both. Think I need medication for GAS.

Anyway, just got some spare batteries for x100t. I find it rather weird that those selling the third party batteries have a 1 year warranty while the original have no warranty. :dunno:

Yeah, just got them both. Think I need medication for GAS.

Anyway, just got some spare batteries for x100t. I find it rather weird that those selling the third party batteries have a 1 year warranty while the original have no warranty. :dunno:

Next to buy thing is the thumb rest and soft shutter button kekekke

Next to buy thing is the thumb rest and soft shutter button kekekke

I find that with a 1/2 case ( for example the original fuji ones, not sure about others)the handling improves alot and may negates the need for a thumb rest .

any recommendation for thumbrest and soft release.....don't mind if it's not expensive and improves handling.

Is the x100T a small compact camera ? it's actually as big as the X-T1 (body) and same size if you attached the pancake 27mm on the x-T1 !

I find that with a 1/2 case ( for example the original fuji ones, not sure about others)the handling improves alot and may negates the need for a thumb rest .

any recommendation for thumbrest and soft release.....don't mind if it's not expensive and improves handling.

match technical or lensmate.

good in a way so that u wont feel the need/want to buy X100T if u have a XT1 :bsmilie:

let's just say it feels different shooting with both.

I don't really have the courage to shoot street up close with the x-t1 but with the x100T, i just do it without 2nd thoughts. :D

let's just say it feels different shooting with both. I don't really have the courage to shoot street up close with the x-t1 but with the x100T, i just do it without 2nd thoughts. :D

XT1 still looks 'imposing' as comparing to the X100T :) at least to me.

new grip for my x100t

15583419624_edc422e47e_c.jpg

Well said.... I sold off all my canon system too . Just for this! But mine is X100S.

X100 series make photography fun & relax....at least it has that effect on me. Brought it (mine is the old X100S) along on a couple of holidays & it just feels great. I never find it lack of reach...maybe cos I have always prefer 28mm, 35mm, 50mm prime.

I have changed the FN button at the top as ISO. SO how to i activate movie mode ?

wah u poison ppl everywhere. haha

Hey Errz, where did you get that pouch? Looks good. Can it fit with the Fuji grip installed? Thanks.