Fujifilm Outings, Photowalks , Promotions, Pre-orders

Organised by Fujifilm SG, Fujifilm ClubX & led by the X-Photographers : Oct 15 and 16 saw the completion of the first overseas photo expedition to Malacca.

30377159465_ab3d890a49_b.jpg

looks so much fun, wish i could join. Corner left red shirt, is that Wayne?

Haha . Yes Wayne, nice friendly guy

Current mad promotion at terminal 2 SprintCass , 7%+7% double GST promo.

For example an X-T2 body is now $2247.90 instead of $2599 under this promotion. Applies to lenses.

Valid this and next weekend , don miss this chance.

Hmm i might be keen but is the pwp for the grip still on?

Last edited:
Hmm i might be keen but is the pwp for the grip still on?

Hi, that was only for the preorder , which has ended by now. Check out the street prices now :)

Thanks Bros. gonna check out changi over the weekend

Thanks Bros. gonna check out changi over the weekend
Kindly revert with price. If good deal then when I going Thailand maybe will get one.

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

Kindly revert with price. If good deal then when I going Thailand maybe will get one.

Hi, do note this shop having the 7+7 promo is at the public area, not the transit area. Anyone can simply walk in and purchase.

Kindly revert with price. If good deal then when I going Thailand maybe will get one. Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

XT2 with kit lens - 2539 after discount

XT2 body only - 2250 after discount

XT2 with kit lens - 2539 after discount

XT2 body only - 2250 after discount
Thanks. I was referring to the grip actually.

So sad. I got at $2849 with kit.

This promo is only for a few days and very limited to stocks & it's CASS absorbing the losses for the sake of driving traffic to the airport shops. TK Foto for example is still selling XT2 body at $2480 for example.

This promo is only for a few days and very limited to stocks & it's CASS absorbing the losses for the sake of driving traffic to the airport shops. TK Foto for example is still selling XT2 body at $2480 for example.

Slr revo is usually cheaper and btw ...there is a way to get close to the airport 7+7 off retail price.
For those who are unaware ... it is possible to buy capital land vouchers at discount from places like caurosel.these voucher could be used in funan ...previously...
Now tk is in plaza sing which means capital land voucher could be used as well.

So even if one miss the airport deal ...it isn't a problem
Sitex around the corner ..may have extra goodies

Last edited:
Hi, that was only for the preorder , which has ended by now. Check out the street prices now :)

Hmm is fine I don't actually need the grip it is something nice to have but I can live without.. I rather not buy from preorder package as there are items in the package I do not need and is force to pay for.

Just to add actually the current 7+7 airport xt2 body price is the same as xt2 launch price in US ..except that the current sg package have some additional freebies ..

Hi all, just FYI ...for the airport deal, the promo is not the usual promo u get from TK , SLR etc.
Purchase from Egadget mini doesn't include the the Fuji film gift of extra battery, case and sd card.

The deal they are offering is just a third party battery which given the nature of xt2 might causes problem (since xt2 has a new version s battery which handle heat better)

Whoever is intending to buy the set need to take note.

Extra battery, case and SD card worth more than $230?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still a good buy comparing to other shop come with fuji sg free gifts. Current fuji free gifts not so attractive lol , only the original battery is worth it , the rest just crap
Quite sad not free toshiba ush-ii sd card

Extra battery, case and SD card worth more than $230?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm us selling 1600 usd ... So the airport price is just the sgd equivalent. Airport deal is not bad if don't need anything else and just want the body ...just saying it is an ok deal ..

Actually with the right credit card u can knock another 150 or more off the price airport is selling.