Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'Foot

Nov 9, 2006
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0611/06110901finepixz5fd.asp

Rather old news, but when is the Z5 coming to SG? I'd prefer to wait for the new 6th Gen CCD of the Z5 than the 5th Gen of the Z3 as the difference is significant, but with the Z3 reaching our stores only in Sept 06, do you suppose this one will come soon?

And estimated guess at the price.. :x

P.S. MS ran out of Z3s, AP quoted $430 as of this morning..

i got my z3 for 399 only .. with free 1gb memory card and mini tripod and camera case...

When is Z5 coming? Sadded lah.. my F11 just died. now no camera to use

time to get F31fd, on offer now. :D

but z5 smaller mah.. haiz.. headache.. somemore not released yet how to think..

f31 still got until end feb ok lah, after cny then think.. z5 z5 z5!!!

was playing around with the Z5 the other day an i must say it was very nice... esp when the Z5 lights up when the cover is slide open...

was playing around with the Z5 the other day an i must say it was very nice... esp when the Z5 lights up when the cover is slide open...

where where where?? how much??? i want buy!!

well... that was in tokyo... :D... and it was selling for 37400 yen over at BIC camera... much more than the expected price here...

chey~

how sia.. i wait until buay tahan liao leh.. z5 when you coming to singapore :'(

days without a camera is pure torture..

Any news of the Z5 anyone?

Just bought the Z5 for my wifey from Alan Photo. Nice pink colour.

Just bought the Z5 for my wifey from Alan Photo. Nice pink colour.

woots~ finally here liao! how much how much?? got the brown one anot?

The Z5 looks really slim and nice.. My colleague bought one at IT show 2007 for $488.. I feel that the resolution of the screen seems to be better n brighter than my F30..

heh... but the quality of the pics leh? That is really what matters...

well... just heard that someone got it at 338 at the IT show but was just curious if the price is possible at the last day?... seems a little too good a price to be real...

well... just heard that someone got it at 338 at the IT show but was just curious if the price is possible at the last day?... seems a little too good a price to be real...

$338 should be the older Z3..

BTW... IT Show offers and premiums are extended till today last day at AMK Hub MS Colour.

Heard that the FinePix A610 has ran out, and the F20 is selling at $388.

CNYPromo3.jpg

$338 should be the older Z3..

BTW... IT Show offers and premiums are extended till today last day at AMK Hub MS Colour.

Heard that the FinePix A610 has ran out, and the F20 is selling at $388.

yap, paiseh... just checked and it really is the z3... thanks... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.