Fuji Film Instax Camera Singapore Fans Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, the adjusting of settings part of my instax mini , isnt able to 'select'. does it mean its spring is loose inside?

Oh that is cheap? i believe they increase price as US dollar drop... was urs originally price in USD?

yeah it was originally quoted in USD, and then the seller increased the US price of the camera.

Hi,

I bought a hello kitty fujifilm instax 25 online from a spree with my friends recently and not long after i used it, the polaroids would not come out. the flash and everything works, even the sound the camera makes before the polaroid comes out, works fine. but the picture is not coming out and i've wasted several packs of film. i suspect it's got something to do with the rollers but apparently the manufacturer says its faulty due to misuse (which i consider weird because it happened the 2nd time i used it?) and i've given up hope on the spreer to help me with this problem because they're obviously not keen on helping. so anyway, i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fix this problem because i'm completely exasperated by it. thank you!

Hi,

I bought a hello kitty fujifilm instax 25 online from a spree with my friends recently and not long after i used it, the polaroids would not come out. the flash and everything works, even the sound the camera makes before the polaroid comes out, works fine. but the picture is not coming out and i've wasted several packs of film. i suspect it's got something to do with the rollers but apparently the manufacturer says its faulty due to misuse (which i consider weird because it happened the 2nd time i used it?) and i've given up hope on the spreer to help me with this problem because they're obviously not keen on helping. so anyway, i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to fix this problem because i'm completely exasperated by it. thank you!

just go to fujifilm singapore loh

hi guys, i just got my GF a mini 7s
im tinking i should get her a "bag" for her new toys...where can i find all those accessories in the 1st page??

Hi,

Too bad, from what I know, the model is not in SG, cannot be repair here.
Moreover, electronic products purchased online are very likely to run into warranty issues when faulty.
Give Fujifilm SG a call for advise.

im tinking i should get her a "bag" for her new toys...where can i find all those accessories in the 1st page??

Just go to Ebay or GMarket and do a search on Mini 7s.
Should easily find what you are looking for and even more...

If you prefer local i think some blogshop sell them as well but most likely is on Pre order basis. This one jus try on Google.. :)

Hi,

Hmm... did the seller provide warranty card? cos actually i bought for a friend the same model from a blog.

The seller actually provided me a Japanese warranty card and said that have problem, they can go back to their supplier...

But if your seller not helpful, u can only go to Fujiflim liao... and fingers crossed for u...

Usually export set is no warranty one cos the shipping cost to japan/korea is expensive not worth the $ and time.
For blogshop/spree they already said upfront, they only "help' to buy together "help" you shipped the camera to singapore and full stop.

Everywhere also got sell, just do a "search", the only thing is Who/Where selling the cheapest.

For the polariod album....i bought all the colour already..............haha i can tell u wat colour is nice....lol

guys i understand the difference between 7s and 25.
but why is so many pple getting the 7s despite 25 is still the more superiuor one?

but why is so many pple getting the 7s despite 25 is still the more superiuor one?

pricing lor. 7s local set with warranty selling for ard $100. 25 non local set selling ard $160. which will u choose? :bsmilie:

Canonballer said:

Pricing n battery type.
Price diff $50-60 now is $80-100.
Battery 4xAA only $3 but lithium battery 2xlithium cost $7.50x2=$15.
but in fact u should buy instax 25 cos it lighter slim n look nicer.

Hi just wanna share, bought a instax film back for my Diana +, now i can churn out instant lomo-like pics. It's quite fun but kinda bulky.
BTW, where to get the cheapest film Mini7s, i've been to lots of places and it's selling $13.90 a pack, is that the usual price?

Last edited:
Hi just wanna share, bought a instax film back for my Diana +, now i can churn out instant lomo-like pics. It's quite fun but kinda bulky.
BTW, where to get the cheapest film Mini7s, i've been to lots of places and it's selling $13.90 a pack, is that the usual price?

used to be $12.90 then every now n then keep rising......

u want to buy how many.....i got too much film now.....haha..........

Hi guys,

Got a question to ask, is there anywhere I can get a Fuji Instax Mini 7s straight off the shelf? I would want to purchase one by this wed and its pretty urgent (sigh), so far none I can find in BnS and online blogshops seem to be out of stock.

Did many searches on the internet of where to purchase one straight away. Do those Fujifilm shops that sell the film sell the camera as well?

Thanks if this question has been asked before. And I appreciate all the help.

loathar said:
Hi guys,

Got a question to ask, is there anywhere I can get a Fuji Instax Mini 7s straight off the shelf? I would want to purchase one by this wed and its pretty urgent (sigh), so far none I can find in BnS and online blogshops seem to be out of stock.

Did many searches on the internet of where to purchase one straight away. Do those Fujifilm shops that sell the film sell the camera as well?

Thanks if this question has been asked before. And I appreciate all the help.

There is a fujifilm shop in raffles place that sells the instax mini 7s. Iirc, they are selling at the rrp of $119. Hope this helps. :)

Update: just passed by fujifilm. No more mini 7s.

Last edited:
used to be $12.90 then every now n then keep rising......

u want to buy how many.....i got too much film now.....haha..........

sel me cheap cheap haha, i'm looking for 100pcs, wife wanna shoot boh liao things

Status
Not open for further replies.