Fuji 23 mm F2 WR

DSolZ

Mar 6, 2010
Fuji 23mm F2 WR
What I am waiting for ... sold my 27mm in anticipation for this
current 23mm F1.4 is too heavy for my liking ....

Last edited:
The 23f2 don't looks small to me to justify the switch

Looks the size of 35f2

Am heading to HK in two days. Would it be worthwhile to get this lens in HK compared to buying locally at current pricing?

Comments much appreciated.

Got my for 650 in sg .. must say doesn't look good on xt2 .... look better on xpro2 haha

Thanks for replying.
Anyway short of receiving any reply, I changed some HK$ in case I do buy the lense before I departed SG. Read up some other forums which had more recent update on buying in HK and also price.hk for reference. I did ask for pricing in two local stores as benchmark. Today I went to walk around Sim City as DC fever seems like the recommended place to go. Did ask around Tin Cheung and few other recommended stores before hand but it's either out of stock or the price not so attractive. There are plenty of stock at DC fever and the price seems reasonable, first quoted 3380, then bargain further was quoted 3350 if paid by cash. That worked out to be S$600 at the rate I changed the currency. Not the most attractive given current Sgd vs HKD but figure tat since I have the HK$ in hand, might as well.

One positive comment, the sales guy was friendly, entertained my questions, never showed any displeasure of my many questions (I guess I spoke fluent Cantonese helped). In fact he let me inspected three different lenses when I found some minor marks on the first one I inspected and pointed to him. He said to me, take the one you felt happy with. After tat it was a breeze, he showed me the warranty card by fujifilm HK, it's worldwide warranty, matched the serial number on lense to warranty card, stamp the warranty card, all these without me asking. I think my Cantonese accent gave me away tat he knew I m tourist.

They used their shop unit xpro1 for me to test the lense, that's after I am OK with the price that I will buy. If you r not committed to buy at their price then they will not let u test it.

Last edited:
Price is good :)

Got my for 650 in sg .. must say doesn't look good on xt2 .... look better on xpro2 haha

care to share where u got it from for $650?

Paiseh now then I see ur msg. Got it during double gst rebate discount at changi airport.