"Friday the 13th" this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing different.. been quite lucky on this day anyway... ;)

cos friday 13 taking from GMT mah, so here GMT plus 8 hor, from friday 8am to sat 8am still friday 13
wah... win liao lor... :bsmilie: Play GMT... (sounds familiar...)

What happened? Issit go model shoot brought camera body but forgotten the lenses???:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Last year's Friday the 13 was alright with me... But it is the Saturday the 14 that I'm in serious bad luck...

dro0005l.jpg

:p

Thailand "New Year day"

!!!SongKran!!!

:)

hope it'll be a lucky day for me cos something important is taking place :sweat:

Personally, i think its a belief system that if you think its bad, you will be "looking out" for the bad things to come, and any small thing can be something bad. There are definitely worst days than previous Friday the 13ths....

I don't care if friday falls on 13. So long it's friday, I all happy, end of working week :D

you are right! hope I can leave office early today! :D

A day of locked threads and deleted posts?

I've told you some CSers are getting a bit hot and peppery with their postings. :bsmilie:

An Chua so Si Peh Boh Song? :bsmilie:

mods and superusers working extra hard these few days! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yep, LOL, this is sure a 'hot' Friday! :bsmilie: But I have laid down my opinions, finally!

Have a happy weekend!

For the past few years the night before Friday the 13th when I surfed CS I could hear a lone wolf howling, see a full moon rising and invariably someone would post a thread on the state of critiques in P&P and turning the whole forum upside down.

I think it must be the tides. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I passes my driving test on Friday, 13th October 2006.
So Friday the 13th is nothing much le.

haha. I passed my driving test on Friday, 13th January 2006.

for no reason today my pc refuse to boot and i keep on / off for at least 10 times :sweat:

Did you hear wolves howling?

I hear the sound of threads closing...:bsmilie:

All those words just because of a few bad shots of sun yan zi. :bigeyes:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.