Formula Drift in April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
see you guys out there! :thumbsup:

Website said no more tickets. Can go and buy tickets there or not? Dun want to park swee swee already then find out no more tickets to buy

hi, anyone going from west (e.g. cck) and wan to share a cab to there? it's tiring to take 1 and half hour mrt there.. and another one and half hour back..:sweat:

Website said no more tickets. Can go and buy tickets there or not? Dun want to park swee swee already then find out no more tickets to buy

Be early. Me also. Went to sistic today to buy but the lady there told me sold out. However there will be limited tickets sold at the door according to what she told me. So i am going early tomorrow.

tickets sold out already eh? hope it won't be a repeat of the chaotic and poorly organized SAS2008.

Must be so crowded tomorrow.

Got the tickets, yeah!!

SG+Drift+tickets.jpg

Got the tickets, yeah!!

Wah... you bought a lot of tickets. Is this event really interesting meh???
It will be my first time going to Formula Drift tomorrow.

haha guys it was a good event. nthg like the airshow... anyway thnks to deathangel and garion and the other guys for buying my tics. N thnks for the company today. haha hope u two have an enjoyable day.....

anyway guys hope to see all ur post later on. I will be posting tonight. Thnks agn

Extremely hot this afternoon. Drank lot of water. My shadow.

2444746705_35baf9aa61_o.jpg

This uncle must have something special about this event...

2445653880_7ac1e87333_o.jpg

Don't look at ME. I only ride BIKE.

2444845747_0dc0ef1887_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.