FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND [10-12 July 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wad happened to Vettel?

Sigh, our dear boy has this nasty thing about choking when expectations are stacked on him. I guess experience counts after all.

Now, the truth, I was told by an unnamed source was that, Vettel felt as a German racing in Germany, it is only the patriotic thing to do to sneak in some German beer cans in the car. So that apparently messed up the car's balance. Webber on the other hand was smart enough to sneak in a small little Kangaroo instead to give him a little spring ala KERS (Kangaroo Emergency Running Service) at the final straight :bsmilie:

Now, the truth, I was told by an unnamed source was that, Vettel felt as a German racing in Germany, it is only the patriotic thing to do to sneak in some German beer cans in the car. So that apparently messed up the car's balance. Webber on the other hand was smart enough to sneak in a small little Kangaroo instead to give him a little spring ala KERS (Kangaroo Emergency Running Service) at the final straight :bsmilie:

Vettel should have told his engineer to pump the beer into the drinking system instead.. :nono: Webber brought Joey with him? No wonder la.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Kimi came in for his Magnum.. :bsmilie:

I think Kimi's face will be pasted on the dart board inside the Force India motorhome. This is the second time a point winning bid from Adrian Sutil is trashed by colliding with Kimi. The previous one was at last year's Monaco GP :sweat:

MASSA ON THE PODIUM!!! :cheergal:

congrats also to the redbull racing team!

:cheers:

i suspect the pork slice has turned gay. he's was sniffing the other guys' rear ends almost thru the whole race! :bsmilie:

:sweat: I think Hamilton too long never been in the top 5 and forgot that he needed to keep his head.. wad a waste. :thumbsd:

Good race by Massa baby but i think the driver of the weekend is Webber. Managed to win despite the drive-thru penalty.

My first big loss at the singapore pools. Won only 2 out of 8.

Top 3 - Barrichello (odds 1.90) x
Race winning team - Brawn (odds 2.50) x
Trio - Button, Webber & Barichello (odds 5.0) x
Race winner - Button (odds 4.50) x
Dual forcast - Button & Webber (odds 3.65) x
Fastest lap - Button (odds) x
Winning Margin - Between 4 to 11.99sec (odds 2.10) /
No. of classified drivers - Over 16 (odds 1.80) /

Full race results.
20ijvbk.jpg

Wah lao.. Hamilton screwed up his start.. :thumbsd:

i suspect the pork slice has turned gay. he's was sniffing the other guys' rear ends almost thru the whole race! :bsmilie:

:sweat: I think Hamilton too long never been in the top 5 and forgot that he needed to keep his head.. wad a waste. :thumbsd:

What happened to L. Hamilton at the start? Did not watch the race...

What happened to L. Hamilton at the start? Did not watch the race...

he managed to squeeze into P1 using KERS but outbraked himself going into turn 1 and picked up a puncture.. If he had played it right he might be at least in the points..

he managed to squeeze into P1 using KERS but outbraked himself going into turn 1 and picked up a puncture.. If he had played it right he might be at least in the points..

Thanks for the update Bro. Hamilton seems to be always doing that when he is kanchiong, outbraking himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.