FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007. (21 Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah! There is sure a lot of Ferrari supporters here. Anyway, will see what transpires. There are many rumours stating that the F1 machinery is to prevent a L. Hamilton victory.

eh bro...maybe change the thread title to "FERRARI 1" instead of "FORMULA 1" :sweatsm:

the fonts are soooo BIG and red some more...... scare away other fans.... hehe

don't forget, ferrari is just playing catch up..... Mclaren is still very comfortable in front...

GO MCLAREN.........:devil:

don't forget, ferrari is just playing catch up..... Mclaren is still very comfortable in front...

GO MCLAREN GO!!! INTO THE GRAVEL!!!! :sweatsm:

whatever happens to sportsmanship?
its rooting for ur team/driver n condemn the rest.
guess clubsnap better stick to photography, AND,
i hope i'll not meet any of the die hard fans of the F-team next yr during our local race :(

football holigans is enough,
lets not hv motorracing holigans.

jude

i hope i'll not meet any of the die hard fans of the F-team next yr during our local race :(

jude

bro...relax lah :bsmilie:

oops....sis...relax lah :bsmilie:

Hamilton will become the youngest world champion......:devil:

jude

i have yet to witness any hooliganism in motoracing thus far unlike those you see in football matches. hence, do not judge what you see here. have you seen the posts in the thread after each race? do check them out as we do congratulate our fellow rivals when their team wins.

over here... we enjoy motoracing as well as enjoy poking fun at our fellow bros. it's all in the name of fun. it gives us something to talk/cheer about our team and to look forward to races.

i believe that we are all adults here and understand each other pretty well. we will never cross the line when it comes to condemning people.

i have yet to witness any hooliganism in motoracing thus far unlike those you see in football matches. hence, do not judge what you see here. have you seen the posts in the thread after each race? do check them out as we do congratulate our fellow rivals when their team wins.

over here... we enjoy motoracing as well as enjoy poking fun at our fellow bros. it's all in the name of fun. it gives us something to talk/cheer about our team and to look forward to races.

i believe that we are all adults here and understand each other pretty well. we will never cross the line when it comes to condemning people.

well said :thumbsup:

whatever happens here is plain simple fun. and it will be like that whatever might happen, whoever might win.

jude

What holigans........you mean HOOLIGANS (that is the correct spelling by the way).............?

If you are not one of those regulars in our F1 thread, please steer away. If you love F1, join in the fun with us (this thread is not for the FAINT hearted........:bsmilie:)

I hope I don't meet you in the F1 in Singapore as well as I am not only a die heart fans but will be covering the event as well.

This is a Kopitiam thread which can talk almost (with some limitations) anything under the sky. So, please check out ALL the F1 thread and those regulars like Asteriksg, madmacs, mohgui, canew, melvin, afbug are regulars. Some of us even know each other. If all we talk about is photography, then the Admin would not even think of opening up a Talk C**K Sing Song thread lar.

So before you decide to pass on any comment, please do some homework.

Go check out the Football thread.........then you will know what hooligans is all about.:sticktong

jude

I've no idea man. Fans are not sportsmen but the drivers and team are. You should have ask Team McLaren where is the sportmanship. :bsmilie:

Spying, drivers snipping each other in the media and even almost take each other out during races, I really dunno where is the sportmanship. :bsmilie:

Bro, actually, McLaren is very comfortable at the bottom of the pile. :bsmilie: Its the drivers that got off and still retain their points in exchange for their statements.

lots of rumors about Alonso... it seems Mercedes has asked Alonso to be dropped for the next season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18102...rop-formula-world-champion-alonso-report.html

and Alonso appoints his own observer to check on Hamilton's car. Isn't it getting crazier by the day ? :bsmilie:

this is getting real intense liao. now they don't even trust each other. we'll see who take who out in the first corner :thumbsup:

jude

Hi jude. All out posts here (including the bold red, 7 point font) are in the spirit of jest and does not mean that we are hooligans here. I dare say that the spirit of camraderie in the posts here is excellent. Please do not take the bold red, 7 point fonts seriously. Do drop in to the F1 threads here (although this will be the last race for the 2007 season). :)

Have a nice week.

Kalas, actually you should be glad that there are many posts in F1 thread these days. When Canew first started posting F1 threads a few years back, there are barely a few posts. Many times, can't even have a page 2. :sweatsm: Ferrari surely will have more fans because of their success and tradition. Bold red size 7 had became Ferrari fan's 'trademark' here. If the TS, Canew don't view it as hostile, there is not reason why others will be offended as Canew is a McLaren fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.