Former MOE Scholar Jailed 5 Years For Commiting Sex With A Miinor

yes u can... an its permanent (meaning they can no longer conceive).... but then down side is they still can enjoy sex without condoms now. haha

guys have never ever been able to conceive :bsmilie: it's usually used to describe the case when a lady gets pregnant.

if you're a guy, it would be better to say "they can no longer impregnate"

guys have never ever been able to conceive :bsmilie: it's usually used to describe the case when a lady gets pregnant.

he's talking about female.

my english is bad but not that bad leh. i still know the meaning.

i am referring to oceanpriest question.

There is medicine for male to take so they will not stand again as for female removing the clit is one form of removing the pleasure as practice by a certain religious group. Can't imagine he still has a girlfriend and he wants to divert his sex attention to his girlfriend !!! Does that mean the girlfriend is now a tool for him to vent his addition? Even if the girlfriend is stupid enough to agree to him, it will not work as he will get bored and goes back to his old way again. That's the 1st reason why he look for the 15 yrs old girl after he had the girlfriend.

There is medicine for male to take so they will not stand again

Chemical castration - very expensive. Too much taxpayer monies will be involved..

The statute's may be a little confusing, but Statutory Rape applies if the victim is under 14. Under 16 is still an offence, but not Statutory Rape.

These do not apply to 'professional sex', where the age limit is 18, just in case anyone needs to know ;)

http://www.agc.gov.sg/publications/docs/Draft_Penal_Code_Amendment_Bill.pdf

Not sure why you are linking a Bill, you should be referring to the amended Act instead. Bills amend or introduce existing/new Acts.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll

You are right - I read up more and Aware calls the offense under S376A (for minors under 16) "statutory penetration of a minor under 16".

Underage Sex & Statutory Rape | AWARE Singapore

maybe chua ren cheng was his moe scholarship interviewer? :p