Focus problem with Fuji 2800Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyc

Jan 27, 2002
Visit site
I find it quite difficult to obtain a good focus on a subject although I did using the AF/AE lock.

At least 3 out of 10 pictures I took, the subject(people) are out of focus.... :(

Any help?

Thanks

Originally posted by tonyc
I find it quite difficult to obtain a good focus on a subject although I did using the AF/AE lock.

At least 3 out of 10 pictures I took, the subject(people) are out of focus.... :(

Any help?

Thanks

Should not have any problem.....unless u r taking the shots in low light...correct????

Originally posted by tonyc

Any help?

Thanks

I only have problems in low light conditions or for macro shots where there is too much of the same colour for the autofoucs system to determine the right focus. Shots that are blur were due to my own fault (shaky hands).

Maybe you are trying too hard :). Just make sure you press the shoot button half-way to allow the camera to confirm the focus before depressing it fully.

Thanks all!

I will try again this coming weekend.

I took the shot last Saturday afternoon at Marina bay, so the light condition is not an issue.
However I suspect it could be due to my aggressive use of zooming unnecessarily¡K :D

Status
Not open for further replies.