Flower Macro Shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
George is right. No hard feelings at all. Let me be the first to offer a hand shake.

Chee Wee,
Sorry for bringing you into this without seeking prior consent from you. Unfortunately (for you:D), your macro pics were just too good not to use it as an example for comparision. I can see that you are keen in macro photography and you are doing that very well. Keep up that good work.

As to the rest, thank you all for your encourangement. I will continue to browse this forum when I have time. For peace sake, I will stop giving pointers for awhile (indefinitely) unless the posters himself PM me to do so. As for now, this will be my last posting in this forum.

This was what my "sifu" used to tell me and I would like to share it with all of you......."Can you please stop flirting around with my models in my studio".:D :D :D :D

Have fun shootings & cheers

iiioloiii
(a photogenic & friendly alien creature)

Originally posted by iiioloiii
For peace sake, I will stop giving pointers for awhile (indefinitely) unless the posters himself PM me to do so. As for now, this will be my last posting in this forum.

I must say that this is a really sound decision.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys :) Will try to absorb as much as I can.....

Hope that no hard feelings to anyone who has posted in this thread.

Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.