Flashaholics - Fall In Here

owner of following flashlights here:
surefire M6 guardian
fenix T1
fenix P3D
Lightfusion FX200

do PM me if there are any upcoming outings and i might just join in if my schedule permits!

owner of following flashlights here:
surefire M6 guardian
fenix T1
fenix P3D
Lightfusion FX200

do PM me if there are any upcoming outings and i might just join in if my schedule permits!

have a pic of e Lightfusion, i never hear b4... :embrass:

have a pic of e Lightfusion, i never hear b4... :embrass:
fx200longrangelitupaate1.jpg

Flashlight hobbyists are very similar to other hobbyists..

photographers purchase/collect different types of lenses to suit the type of subjects they are going to shoot (sports, street, events, etc)
cycling hobbyists have different bicycles, parts, to suit the type of terrain they are going to ride on (road, dirt, track, etc)
like them, flashlight hobbyists also have a collection of torches to suit the type of routine we're going to do on that day. e.g. if we're going bukit timah hill for a trek, we might bring along a more powerful torch or if we're going out with friends, a small pocket torch will suffice for emergency uses)

just my POV

What do you guys do with this hobby? People who like photography go out to shot, people who like cycling cycles. How about you?

you'll find out when lights go out... :cool:

What do you guys do with this hobby? People who like photography go out to shot, people who like cycling cycles. How about you?

We flash.... :bsmilie:

Wah I missed another outing, my lights are mostly customized or self mod
343jceo.jpg

the Inova In-Force looks like an interesting light too. ;p

Link: http://www.inova-mil.com/

but seriously, i prefer to handle any light above $150 before putting my cash into it, just in case there are some peeves about the light. :sweat:

any idea where this is made from?

woohooo more flashaholics coming up!! :cool:

any idea where this is made from?

woohooo more flashaholics coming up!! :cool:

most likely USA, judging from the tone of the folks at CPF. :)

1 more showed up. yay!! :cheergal:

USD$5 for SF "curtain loop"?! chop carrot head leh... :sweat:

u got E-series tailcap (or compatable) on the cheap? i can do with a 3rd party switch. ;p

U can't expect it to be cheap from accessories directly under SUREFIRE brand
Many still find U.S. Surefire seller(s) quoted price still cheaper that Sg's
In Sg, "the SF seller" only sell the complete "Lanyard-Ring + Lanyard" bundle but not the ring alone...

How much is the E1E/E2E clicky tail-cap market-price?

U can't expect it to be cheap from accessories directly under SUREFIRE brand
Many still find U.S. Surefire seller(s) quoted price still cheaper that Sg's
In Sg, "the SF seller" only sell the complete "Lanyard-Ring + Lanyard" bundle but not the ring alone...

How much is the E1E/E2E clicky tail-cap market-price?

i oni have SF E-series lights.... :cool: dun need lanyard ring.

e tailcap about $50+. :(

Time for Nov gathering any suggestions? The previous discussed venue were Sentosa & MacRitchie.

Time for Nov gathering any suggestions? The previous discussed venue were Sentosa & MacRitchie.

hmm, think sentosa is not a gad idea, cause got some dark areas to walk around at night and if we decide to leave/go off ,exits are "nearby" as compared to MacRitchie ?