Flash Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Prismatic
What's wrong with using NPZ?
It's one of my favourite film. ^^

correct me if i'm wrong... isn't NPZ the iso 800 after Press... get to know that only selected local photographers are doing test on the neg in S'pore.... still not out for sale here....

the Fuji avaliable 800 neg are Pree and the normal 800.... or are u saying NPH... the iso 400....

NPZ800 is not available in SG, in fact getting it anywhere on 35mm is very rare, it's sold mostly in 120/220 format. I have a couple of it in 120 format bought in the US.

Originally posted by reignman77
correct me if i'm wrong... isn't NPZ the iso 800 after Press... get to know that only selected local photographers are doing test on the neg in S'pore.... still not out for sale here....

the Fuji avaliable 800 neg are Pree and the normal 800.... or are u saying NPH... the iso 400....

Originally posted by mpenza
You should be able to use very fast shutter speed for the G3 (I could use any shutter speed for my S602Z, even 1/10,000s, if the subject is very near). However, this will tend to cut down on ambient lighting captured and could lead to harsher shadows.

Yeah, that's what I discovered too. Now mine is set at 1/250 if I want to freeze normal human movement like walking, moving hands and so on. For sports I need a bit more.

Reignman77 and YuHsuan:
Yeah, I went to check it out today, it really isn't available here. Never realised it before, cos the ones I have, I bought from Japan last May. It was just newly released there at the time. Cost me about 700 yen per roll.

But I think it's a pity, think it's a good film. It's been almost a year that it was released, wonder why hasn't it been released in Singapore yet?

Originally posted by Prismatic
Reignman77 and YuHsuan:
Yeah, I went to check it out today, it really isn't available here. Never realised it before, cos the ones I have, I bought from Japan last May. It was just newly released there at the time. Cost me about 700 yen per roll.

But I think it's a pity, think it's a good film. It's been almost a year that it was released, wonder why hasn't it been released in Singapore yet?

if not wrong, Fuji is waiting for the tester for comment before taking in...

Maybe they are reluntant to bring it in... They already have 2 best selling film, the 800 press and 800 superia. Though it's faster speed, but I guess they feel the same results are also achievable by pushing NPH 400. Guess it's up to market demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.