Fireworks (NDP 9/8, Fireworks Festival 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i came to Singapore just recently so do not know these events. Can you help me clear these things:

1. Is the firework festival held in two contiuous day 22 and 23? Are the 2 displays the same (should i come both days or 1 is enough?)

2. Is it ok to go without tickets? What are the benefits of having tickets?

3. What time does the firework start on 22 and 23 ?

Thank you so much :D

Both 22 & 23 fireworks start @ 9pm

others not too sure for the info.

if got tickets u can take more lor if dun have then need to get a gd place to take =)

Fireworks festival tickets are completely sold out anyway, so gotta start camping somewhere early. I think both days are exactly the same since the schedule does not indicate any different program for days. The benefit of having tickets is that you don't need to camp out early to get a good spot plus there are some performances earlier.

Last edited:
any1 going for the Singapore Firewroks Festival Event????

As in bought tickets to go or going to the field?

I'll just be going to the field.

i going esplande there to take =) how about u???

Hi guys, i came to Singapore just recently so do not know these events. Can you help me clear these things:

1. Is the firework festival held in two contiuous day 22 and 23? Are the 2 displays the same (should i come both days or 1 is enough?)

2. Is it ok to go without tickets? What are the benefits of having tickets?

3. What time does the firework start on 22 and 23 ?

Thank you so much :D

The 2 displays are different. 22 Aug is by Team France and 23 Aug by Team Korea.
You can still shoot without tickets, but outside the floating platform stage at Marina Bay.
With tickets, you get a seat at the spectator stands at Marina Bay, and there are some program/performances starting earlier.
The fireworks will commence at 9pm for approx 15mins.

Hi, does anyone know if the FW is of high or low attitude type ? And would it be fired from one location or multiple ? The NDP FWs were not that good, all stacked together. Messy.

The 2 displays are different. 22 Aug is by Team France and 23 Aug by Team Korea.
You can still shoot without tickets, but outside the floating platform stage at Marina Bay.
With tickets, you get a seat at the spectator stands at Marina Bay, and there are some program/performances starting earlier.

okok thanks for yur information =)

Thank you so much :heart:

hello~
is that anyone still want ticket for 22 august?
got 2 pair extra~:D

FOC? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.