Finally, Singapore purchase new Main Battle Tank : Leopard 2A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I saw some of them falling sick driving on land. Driving in sea is better!

so you're not an A-veh driver right? wah lao your story got sound got shadow leh
Yellow!%20vgood.gif

One thing I am concern about is the sand that goes through your nostril when you are driving, same for troopers, comanders.

Breathing in too much sand is not good for the lungs. There should be a standard item to prevent this for everyone in the vehicle. Health is most important nowadays.

One thing I am concern about is the sand that goes through your nostril when you are driving, same for troopers, comanders.

Breathing in too much sand is not good for the lungs. There should be a standard item to prevent this for everyone in the vehicle. Health is most important nowadays.

have lah! since 25 years ago already have.
Yellow!%20screw2.gif

so you're not an A-veh driver right? wah lao your story got sound got shadow leh
Yellow!%20vgood.gif

I am a A-vehicle driver, that is why I can explain all the details about the drivers' difficulties.

Sure ah, got sound and shadow.:thumbsup:

well, you can't expect the army to provide you with every single thing rite? :think: Dust is problem but nothng a damp camo scarf won't solve.

I am a A-vehicle driver, that is why I can explain all the details about the drivers' difficulties.

Sure ah, got sound and shadow.:thumbsup:

strange none of my drivers ever have such problems. I myself drive also don't have such problem, only sweat that's all. maybe you need to train up more. :think:

on second thought maybe you should go and geng downgrade. I'm sure your troopers and commander all very scared you drive halfway fainted at the controls.

well, you can't expect the army to provide you with every single thing rite? :think: Dust is problem but nothng a damp camo scarf won't solve.

I am not sure if this is effective as it is not something that is proven to keep out the dust.

there is a standard issue face mask. unless they got rid of it in the last 6 years lah. maybe I still have it somewhere, heehee, go and dig it up and take pix. ;p

strange none of my drivers ever have such problems. I myself drive also don't have such problem, only sweat that's all. maybe you need to train up more. :think:

on second thought maybe you should go and geng downgrade. I'm sure your troopers and commander all very scared you drive halfway fainted at the controls.

It depends on what vehicle you drive. I have never fallen sick since the first day I drive the vehicle; I was just describing other drivers. Maybe you drive other vehicles and you don't see the problem.

there is a standard issue face mask. unless they got rid of it in the last 6 years lah. maybe I still have it somewhere, heehee, go and dig it up and take pix. ;p

Never heard of the face mask before. That must be decades ago. Alright, I ORD some ten years ago; I have never heard of any face mask for drivers at all.

Even if you wear a mask, can you fit in the helmet?

It depends on what vehicle you drive. I have never fallen sick since the first day I drive the vehicle; I was just describing other drivers. Maybe you drive other vehicles and you don't see the problem.

ok lah you win liao lah. now get back to the leopard 2.

Never heard of the face mask before. That must be decades ago. Alright, I ORD some ten years ago; I have never heard of any face mask for drivers at all.

Even if you wear a mask, can you fit in the helmet?

I stand down in 2000 even then still issue face mask. everyone has one. tankies and APC troopers all have. If your sargent idle never draw then put him on charge lah.

Its a face mask, like a black version of your SARS mask. why cannot fit into the CVC?

I stand down in 2000 even then still issue face mask. everyone has one. tankies and APC troopers all have. If your sargent idle never draw then put him on charge lah.

Its a face mask, like a black version of your SARS mask. why cannot fit into the CVC?

No, not at all. You mean one that resemble a SARS mask that cover only your nose & mouth
?

Yes, with foam to seal the area between the nose and your cheeks.

No, I have never heard of it before. Not in our unit nor other units besides ours. This is not a standard item, if it is, then every members of the units should receive one.

as far as I know it is standard item in Armour.

I am very curious. Since when did you receive such item? From the start of SARS? Me and all the members of our unit did not receives such item in our 2 1/2 years NSF, plus ten years of NS.

Status
Not open for further replies.