U into cosplay?

LOL wants to. but no money ><

though i can do portraits for cospalyers;D

sadly i dun look shuai. so cant be model for u all.:cry:

LOL wants to. but no money ><

though i can do portraits for cospalyers;D

sadly i dun look shuai. so cant be model for u all.:cry:

Haa! Understood!

I cosplayed before. SG standard of cosplaying is... mmm anyone can cosplay. Don't have to be shuai or pretty (unlike Japan) It's quite fun, but I stopped, when I saw a few fat Yuna(s) (FFX main character).

Nothing wrong, but it sadden me to see my fav FF characters' image being 'destroyed'.

Haa! Understood!

I cosplayed before. SG standard of cosplaying is... mmm anyone can cosplay. Don't have to be shuai or pretty (unlike Japan) It's quite fun, but I stopped, when I saw a few fat Yuna(s) (FFX main character).

Nothing wrong, but it sadden me to see my fav FF characters' image being 'destroyed'.

well ~~ i get wad u mean haha :D

my fav was the armstrong one. fake chest muscles:D but she/he has a nice sense of humor.

:D adore hiim

No way!
Mr bro pre-ordered. Selling only $65!

:bsmilie: You are right. On my way back to check again, only Sony Store still tag $133 on their Jap version so I mistaken that as the English version. Anyway, I just got mine off playcraft at Lot 1 for $71.90. No choice for that $7 extra as I did not pre-order and I do not want to travel so far just to get the game. :sweatsm:

you could have bought it from qisahn for $66...inclusive free mailing to your house. they are very quick. i placed an order for Bad Company 2 on Tuesday, got it in my mailbox on Wednesday. highly recommended!

got it on sat, am already at Grand Pulse!

you could have bought it from qisahn for $66...inclusive free mailing to your house. they are very quick. i placed an order for Bad Company 2 on Tuesday, got it in my mailbox on Wednesday. highly recommended!

Nvm lah. Thanks for the info. I'll order from them the next round ;).

Where is the place that you saw this price? If it's really so cheap, I dun mind getting it :).

Quite a few places selling at that price. Those that pre-ordered got it at $65 at some places.
Some places u can check out (though most of them are out of stock at the moment):
gameplus
gamewerks
qisahn