Figures/Toy collectors anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom81 said:
I collect aliens and predators. :bsmilie:
Did you get the new AvP set? That's really top of the line. Fantastic stuff! :bsmilie:
Marine Hicks Collector's Club exclusive coming out in Jan I think.

I like the really cool stuff from spawn.com also. But I don't want to start burning another hole in my almost non-existent bank account. :bsmilie:
My bro-in-law has the A.P.U. and I was really tempted by the sentinel box set. Dang! Why do we have this straying hormones!!! :confused:

I collect Dolls... ball-jointed dolls.

e.g.
Super Dollfie, Customhouse Ai (like the Doll Master dolls), Cerberus Project, etc

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that's one of my girls :heart:

evildolly said:
I collect Dolls... ball-jointed dolls.

e.g.
Super Dollfie, Customhouse Ai (like the Doll Master dolls), Cerberus Project, etc

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< that's one of my girls :heart:
Those dolls are kinda scary.. :sweat:

DaNi3L said:
Did you get the new AvP set? That's really top of the line. Fantastic stuff! :bsmilie:

Me2!! but im collecting the hobby kit only...resin, vinyl...$$$$$

DaNi3L said:

Nope. Was too late to buy them. :cry: The Avp price went skyhigh. The whole 5 piece set orginally started at $95 then went to $145. :cry: Should have went to check out and buy the stuff before the movie was shown. :cry: So far I only have the Queen Alien from the movie maniacs 6 and some old predators and aliens figures. Hope to get more in the future when i have more $$$. :bsmilie:

Newman said:
I like the really cool stuff from spawn.com also. But I don't want to start burning another hole in my almost non-existent bank account. :bsmilie:
My bro-in-law has the A.P.U. and I was really tempted by the sentinel box set. Dang! Why do we have this straying hormones!!! :confused:
Do you mean these 2? :bsmilie:

APU.jpg

In case you guys are wondering who's Joe above. He's a stikfas.. Not sure if anyone here collects Stikfas. Can check out one of the comics a member in Katoots made for Joe. It's awesome! :bigeyes:
http://www.geocities.com/pocusretro/joe01.html

Venom81: Yeah.. the AvP sold off really fast. It's a real pity. That's why for toy collectors, must always get quick news update.

Yep that's the APU and Sentinel. But why the hell did you cram them up in such a small display case??? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Newman said:
Yep that's the APU and Sentinel. But why the hell did you cram them up in such a small display case??? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Yeah I wished I had a bigger space. But that's as wide a cabinet I can afford in my room. Putting them outside will mean plenty of dusting to do. Lazy.. heh ;p

Sentinel looks like a ball in there.

Oh yeah.. Here's one for the gundam fans. Fresh news from Katoots Forum.. There's a Seiyu Gundam sales with Destiny MSIAs + GFF! Seiyu Bugis!! Go grab em! :D
More info found here!

Btw Daniel, where did you get your APU and sentinel from?

Gundam ,Macross, transformers, mask, starcom, stikfas, comic book characters, mechwarrior.... anything i can get my hands on!! hehehe... Both my mom and my girlfriend think i'm Crazy.... :bsmilie:

Malakite said:
Gundam ,Macross, transformers, mask, starcom, stikfas, comic book characters, mechwarrior.... anything i can get my hands on!! hehehe... Both my mom and my girlfriend think i'm Crazy.... :bsmilie:
Anything you can get ur hands on? :sweat:
Wahh.. that sounds expensive. Haha..

One of your category is enough to drain the pockets already. Except for maybe Stikfas.

haha yeah man... really really... and dun forget... still got the biggest drain of em all... hahaha CAMERA!

I still had my Original He-man action figures around (more than 10 years liao) and some Smurfs action figures also....should cost a bomb now, rite?

hihi.. can more ppl post more pics of their toys.... maybe can discuss on product (toys) shots... i.e. lighting and stuff... this IS a photography forum ultimately...

Status
Not open for further replies.