Female Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: szhoe
No hard feelings over here. Let's move on.

Sure..I am glad we have a good topic..;)

Not many friends here in Singapore and hope to look for buddies to go SITEX.. Me in town..
Cheers..;) :thumbsup:

know a photographer from a news agency who shoots professionally (saw her at big events like IMF), and she was heavily pregnent then...

2x 1 series camera, 1 tele 1 wide... she rox totally :D

Stratix said:
know a photographer from a news agency who shoots professionally (saw her at big events like IMF), and she was heavily pregnent then...

She's Wong Maye-E from Associated Press.

how come cannot be named? maybe she is voldemort! haha

PJ as Pajamas still ok and not 'Pang Jio' .....oops! Sorry too many shoots last week, taking a break :)

Funny, bro. Give the tiger a man... I mean, give the man a Tiger... :bsmilie:

din noe that there are so many female PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS around :p

with all the loads and the stress and making everybody else pretty... wonder if they will look as gorgous in front of the lenses

with all the loads and the stress and making everybody else pretty... wonder if they will look as gorgous in front of the lenses

Not surprising at all..my recent trip to Taiwan, i saw a few female wedding photogs shooting at DanShui..most using medium format..the PA holding reflectors and strobe lights are males..

and your point is?

i bet he's jeanie! :thumbsup:
hahahahaha ..... like that also can? ....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
i would like to see her / his(?) car first before can confirm ....

Status
Not open for further replies.