Female photographer meet up session 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Roger! See you guys!

Hi, Im a new member n new to the world of DSLR. So happy to c a meetup for Girls only, but pity i'm going Cineleisure for transformers at 6.45pm. If u girls not going back soon, can i join after the show if its nearby?? BTW, can my boys join in?? Pls PM me details..

Hi.I've pm the organiser but i'm not sure if she has seen it.Kindly sms me.will send u another pm again.

yo yo yo!!

We have a confirmed number of 12 beautiful people and still adding and confirming!!! HOUSTON!!! WE HAVE LIFTED OFF!!!!
blog_usa193-launch.jpg

have PM the location. be there ladies!!! i have reserved the best seats in the house!! WOOHOO!!!! just tell the captain you are the FEMALE CLUBSNAPSNAP PHOTOGRAPHER group:bsmilie: and he will take out his torch light and lit the way:bigeyes::bsmilie:

yo yo yo!!

have PM the location. be there ladies!!! i have reserved the best seats in the house!! WOOHOO!!!! just tell the captain you are the FEMALE CLUBSNAPSNAP PHOTOGRAPHER group:bsmilie: and he will take out his torch light and lit the way:bigeyes::bsmilie:

:O
Torch light?
Not flash gun har?
:sticktong

see you later gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are going to have so much fun tonight!!!!

woohoooo!!!!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Eh who wants the group photo of our lil female shooters gathering?
I promise the copy I give you no smiley face hahaha

IMG_0985A.jpg

yo yo yo!!!

relatively good turn up this round.
resizephp.jpg

had lots of fun tho the food SUCKS BIG TIME!! never ever we will eat at that place...ptui!!!!
images-3.jpg

Services suck!!

oooohmmmmm...(mediating).....anyway, we had a lot of fun chatting and laughing.

do drop by and vote for the poll in the female thread. need your support to MAKE IT HAPPEN!! woohoo!!

and big thanks to tainted dear for the group pic!!:kiss:

Last edited:
Eh who wants the group photo of our lil female shooters gathering?
I promise the copy I give you no smiley face hahaha

IMG_0985A.jpg

haha.. so this is the famous pic :)

Ya man with the smilies face!!!! :) Its the clubsnapsnap female photographer trade mark!!!!!!! :bsmilie:

looks like u girls enjoyed urself last nite.. too bad i cant make it cos show started late n ended 9.30pm:( Hope to join u girls during the next gathering..

Status
Not open for further replies.