Female Photo companion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. this thread can go a very long way :bsmilie: i think the guy regretted to post here already after having the spotlight on to him.
btw, im also a female work-in-progress photographer and 1 message away only haha

".....am looking to learn .....with a female photographer ..........." As a PhD student.... Which word did you not understand ?

i have the answer for this one.

obviously, "female" is the word he did not understand. :bsmilie:

i am sure he understood it perfectly. :bsmilie:

it's obvious he wanna flirt with any female photographer out there :sweat: see this one needs companion then wanna seize this opportunity..

a tikopek in action, even his hp number is included in his siggy. :bsmilie:

u are amazing. but its ok...i've seen ppl of your type. ahem. always wanna show the world they are smart because they are empty. good luck with your love life. HA HA.

muahahahhaha sorry its just too hilarious! hahahha :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I am female :)
The idea is to learn along with someone, especially when you dont want to be part of a big group and be able to share your tips and learn from a fellow photographer..

Leave the girls alone... let them explore and learn together.

Perhaps they feel better that way.

Besides, you have to agree that there are far too few ladies in this hobby. I've seen some of the shots from the female CS group. Quite creative and nice.

Im a female & I'd love to have female photographer companion but I am rather new at photography.....so if you don't mind, we can learn together. If not, im fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.