Feeling Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is quite bad too address somebody as fat-arse when he/she did nothing to offend you in the first place. :confused:

The person only take picture of beautiful things, which is mostly part of photography is.

Also, if the person is to take the camera out and point at the girl, they will notice and run away. hence not getting the shots.

The girls have no right to force a photographer's picture without proper reasoning, even if is policeman. :nono:

So, what is your method of taking street photography??

jeff49er said:
What Mr Big did was noble as the guy likely had some ill intention and informing the ladies is noble. Acutally at waist level and close quarters, I really dun noe what is there to shoot. There is such thing as "mind your own business" and one may never know whose foot has been stepped upon.

FYI, there are a few of our senior members shoots that way. And they produces superb photos. :p

Wa liao eh, me using film leh.dun tell me i've got to pull my whole roll of film?! if those shots is not used for commercials or other bad things, i think it's ok. as for THAT FAT ASS line,it sucks full time!!! who do you think you are?? Andy lau??

Hrm... MrBig, just a small request. Personally I find it uncomfortable to see your avatar. As you can see, I'm not wearing any shirt at this point of time. So please, can you put away your camera? It's pretty rude actually.

Thanks. :angel:

majere2sg said:
:what:
Please don't take me to the police, I took a number of secret shots at Tiong Bahru Market. :embrass:

HaHaHa....... :bsmilie: :D

If that's the case,i've been to the police station countless time :bsmilie:

Just been to see "Mr Big's" photos & I think Ricoh's GR series can do better!

Hi

i really think it's time to ban Mr.Big from Clubsnap - for good.

and yes, mods, i'm not misposting. i'm saying this openly........

andylee said:
HaHaHa....... :bsmilie: :D

If that's the case,i've been to the police station countless time :bsmilie:

Just been to see "Mr Big's" photos & I think Ricoh's GR series can do better!

Guess we won't be lonely there. Nice big party we'll have. :think:

togu said:
Guess we won't be lonely there. Nice big party we'll have. :think:

Wa liao eh, all line up one roll in the special room with two way mirror, all the old grannies will come in and identify who shoot them. me sure kena caught one. cause me do street shoots of old grannies. :bsmilie:

hmm should someone compile a "top 10 ways to make pple hate you in a public forum" and link this thread?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

andylee said:
Wa liao eh, me using film leh.dun tell me i've got to pull my whole roll of film?! if those shots is not used for commercials or other bad things, i think it's ok. as for THAT FAT ASS line,it sucks full time!!! who do you think you are?? Andy lau??
i'm so tempted to paste his photo here from his homepage, to see the "andy lau" but arghhhhhh!!

dun wanan stoop to his level..

jOhO said:
i'm so tempted to paste his photo here from his homepage, to see the "andy lau" but arghhhhhh!!

dun wanan stoop to his level..

lucky me andylee not andylau :bsmilie: Do you think Ricoh can do better?

pure flame said:
all these stupid ugly girls should be happy that anyone wants to shoot them at all
wah..u join more than a month ago, and ur first post is this?

anyway ur nick says all.. :bsmilie:

oh well.. welcome to clubsnap anyways..

jOhO said:
ricoh? :dunno:

eheh dun get it, silly me.. :bsmilie:

Do you get it now?? :bsmilie: seen one post by "Mr Big" saying Ricoh GR series sucks. but from the way i see his photos on his homepage, I MAY think that Sony cameras sucks....

andylee said:
Do you get it now?? :bsmilie: seen one post by "Mr Big" saying Ricoh GR series sucks. but from the way i see his photos on his homepage, I MAY think that Sony cameras sucks....
eh.. no i didn't notice.. ehhehe

i dunno.. i was thinking.. maybe this is an attempt to get more hits on his homepages, since both u and i succumbed? :dunno:

wierdo..

jOhO said:
eh.. no i didn't notice.. ehhehe

i dunno.. i was thinking.. maybe this is an attempt to get more hits on his homepages, since both u and i succumbed? :dunno:

wierdo..

Then that's really pathetic loh. i will go to his homepage :bsmilie: to see him everytime i go out for street shoots, if I see him then i will know where to hide before my film got pull out.......

Remember that infamous half naked "rich" uncle in Joo Chiat neighborhood shaking his ass,pointing his camera and keep shooting his neighbors? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

police or any law can't do anything or deal with him at all. :blah:

Guys,

I think time to leave this thread alone... enough posts to send the message to him already as what has also been happening in the past many threads with him around. Trust me it is not gonna change a thing about his action and mentality. I dun see a point y continue in fueling his ego at all.

Mr Big,

Pls pratice some decency of basic respect for fellow human instead of calling other name. Tat is veri unkind of you. And i hope you are oso not 1 tat does streetshoot of people if not you are just another pot call the kettle black.

I really welcome the challenge to be arrested when I am shooting people on the streets. Oh by the way, I'll do it in front of you, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.