FEAR, No Fear!

actually from my short experience here in CS, i find that the younger members tend to be more fearless and vocally abusive
while the older members are more matured and funny

especially true during the school holidays

you are quite funny!

uncle catchlights also.

but all the time, not only during school holidays!

'Communal intercourse' is applicable, even though 'social intercourse' is also correct, but might be more appropriate at a face-to-face gathering.

Thanks for clarifying.

If I remember my English teacher correctly he has explained that any intercourse whether it is communal or social it has to be face to face for maximum mutual enjoyment right? :bsmilie:

you are quite funny!

uncle catchlights also.

but all the time, not only during school holidays!

u having your holidays now right?
:bsmilie:

u having your holidays now right?

i am here all year round to give people nightmares. :bsmilie:

even the people who sell and trade in dreams will have nightmares.. :bsmilie:

If I remember my English teacher correctly he has explained that any intercourse whether it is communal or social it has to be face to face for maximum mutual enjoyment right? :bsmilie:

not according to this dog:

sex-toys-for-dogs.jpg

oh dear, here come the animal pictures. this life and death matter has now become a children zoo party. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I bet some CSers are now under blanket in fear. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

under blanket easy to fall asleep leh
they dun fear getting night86mares???

guys, this is a life and death matter.

stop joking like resident clowns and get back to the topic. :angry::angry:

I thought this was a children's zoo party...? How come become life and death. I tell mummy you bully me:cry::cry:

i used to have this friend who was very friendly to me.

he would loan me lenses to try. there was this time when i had a stomachache and i fumbled and dropped the lens onto the table, about 5 cm..

he roared like a t-rex and groaned like a cougar in heat for a very long time. and then he came to clubsnap and kbkb about me indirectly.

i now live in great fear of my life.

there was once an overseas friend of mine.. he came to singapore to play one day.

i was very excited, and a mutual friend of ours supposedly set up an outing where we could all play and have fun.

however, he never tell me anything. i fear that he doesn't like me.

i used to have a friend. however she has become slightly mentally imbalanced.

in fear of her mental imbalances affecting me, i will make sure that all my other friends do not like her. i will also send her many preemptive retaliative smses. these will serve like a ward of emo to ensure that she will leave me alone and i can live my life without fear.

For this point...
Sincerely, I believe CS is like a small 江湖 (if translated to English, the closest I can think of is out in the open sea), where you will bump into all kinds of characters.

• Many are here for curiosity's sake and are simply looking.
  • Many are truly here to seek advice and to learn.
  • Many are here to share their experiences.
  • A small number are simply here to vent their pent-up frustrations from their day-time working/daily lives by throwing their anger at all unsuspecting members, behind the veils of anonymity.
And the last category would be throwing fireballs at every opportunity.
I am sure amongst the CS-ers, there are younger and gentler ones who are just a tad more tender in their social experiences and these can be very much put off by such assaults.
I feel that CS is a good ground for all photographers, whatever your level.
And more importantly so, these tender members. As long as they are not arrogant and incorrigible in their behaviours and tone of words, and are truly sincere and humble in their approach, I believe they should be supported by the senior members of the forum.
Not exactly as in sheltered completely from the Molotov Cocktails, but to be patted on the shoulder as a gentle encouragement whenever they get hit as a target.

That is precisely how we would nurture our own children, isn't it?
You cannot just prevent them from going out on the street because there are gangster out there.
You just got to point the gangster out to them, and advise them not to go near them.
The best thing ever told to me as a young boy: "If they want to create trouble for you, it's never a stupid thing for you to bow your head and kept saying sorry sorry, and slowly back your way up..."

You end up as the winner.
My humble advice to all newbies here.

Good points.

Actually there are people coming here for a specific reason.

I'm here looking for someone who sold me a second-hand 350D 4 years ago. He had the sensor removed.

i used to have this friend who was very friendly to me.

he would loan me lenses to try. there was this time when i had a stomachache and i fumbled and dropped the lens onto the table, about 5 cm..

he roared like a t-rex and groaned like a cougar in heat for a very long time. and then he came to clubsnap and kbkb about me indirectly.

i now live in great fear of my life.

T-rex and cougar in sg? Where? Time to break out the white tubes.;p

yesterday my friend told me that

during a xmm shoot, he gave the xmm green tea, and asked for her number.

after the shoot he very excitedly called the number and someone answered.

he said very excitedly, "hello, ah ling ar.... ah ling is that you? this is david... you know, from the shoot yesterday?"

the person at the other end said, "siao ar! simi ah ling. ka salah dian wei la siao gina!" and hung up.

he now lives in fear that the person at the end will hunt him down and scalp him.

Come CS also got fear?????

What if a your kids didn't do his/her of homework and get scold by teacher......then he/she fear to go to school.

Then after 20years....

What if your grown up kids got scolding by his boss because he/she did a mistake...... then he/she fear to go to work.

I fear one day while shopping in Orchard Road someone pats on my back and asks me, "Are you Sion?" :sweat:

I also fear one day while shopping in Orchard Road someone pats on my back and asks me, "Are you Sion?" :sweat:

"NO! I AM WILDCAT!" :angry:

I live in fear that one day, I will mistakenly start off my sentence with "Bro..." (and Jed is nearby)

3. First time organizer and was met with a successful turnout, except that the models came late and one didnt turned up, because she felt sick in the morning around 4am when she came back from KTV - the fear in that organizer will be permanent and that the mere mention of xmm models will make him depress ...

I rmb... back in those days...

I set my alarm clock to 6 am (the time where aeroplane messages start to arrive.)

Computer already on, open up my list of xmm model contacts. Surf clubsnap while waiting for potential smses.

*buzz* "Sorry mervin, i got stomache cannot make it today."

I then call about 5 names on the list. One picks up, sounds sleepy. Agrees to do the shoot, I go bath, carry the bag of 20 odd can drinks and walk out of the door and head down to clarke quay mrt...

No fear lah, it's just routine. :sweatsm: