Fastpack pro

coz lowepro is coming a new series of fastpack with tripod holder, the 100 & 250 already announced, but the 350 haven't yet.

coz lowepro is coming a new series of fastpack with tripod holder, the 100 & 250 already announced, but the 350 haven't yet.

interesting any link??

I been considering the fastpack 350 for quite sometime, but the lack of raincover and tripod holder is what stopped me from buying it and source for other options.

The top compartment which allow free hold of any items is what I like about it, good for 1-2 day trip which the top compartment could use for other items.

But I prefer the old version security cover which comes with 2 straps rather than one.

Last edited:
slmka said:
I been considering the fastpack 350 for quite sometime, but the lack of raincover and tripod holder is what stopped me from buying it and source for other options.

The top compartment which allow free hold of any items is what I like about it, good for 1-2 day trip which the top compartment could use for other items.

But I prefer the old version security cover which comes with 2 straps rather than one.

Raincover can always buy an after market one for cheap. Tripod holder can diy.