Fashion Week 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpenza said:
it shifted to Millenia Walk if I'm not wrong. The shows there are titled "Weekend Fashion Highlights".

Thanks. Well, look like I will need to float around that area to hunt for events to shoot lah ;)

Yes, it's at millenia walk. But the lighting there is not very good, you need a flash.

mpenza said:
it shifted to Millenia Walk if I'm not wrong. The shows there are titled "Weekend Fashion Highlights".

Don't think it's a change in venue, more of a mixed-up in the SFF website's calendar betw the venues for the "Weekend Fashion Highlights" and "Rev into Style@Suntec", becos both the programme descriptions at the website's "Events" and its brochure correctly stated the venues (WFH at Millenia, and RIS@Suntec at Suntec). For those who was at the wrong place yesterday and missed the show, there will be two more shows today at Millenia at 2 & 4.

Enjoy yourselves!

Hey guys,

for today's millenia walk, will there be the runway walk again?

oso....for tomorrow the REDKEN event, issit paid anot ah?

thanx for your time:)

plsoong, there're no more events today. ymun's post is two days ago.

The 11 April 8pm event (supposed to be at Suntec) was cancelled. A group of us were at both Suntec and Millenia Walk and confirmed with the information counters.

mpenza said:
plsoong, there're no more events today. ymun's post is two days ago.

The 11 April 8pm event (supposed to be at Suntec) was cancelled. A group of us were at both Suntec and Millenia Walk and confirmed with the information counters.

okie..thanx

alamak....said wrongly:-

today is REDKEN's event which is "by invitation only" :(

sianz

The finale event at the Tent on 17 Apr is open to public rite? that is what I heard. Can anyone confirm?

It's open to public, though supposedly you need invitation to enter the main tent.

It was a great show and a fitting finale, just a bit warm and crowded :) Actually, it's not the last of the fashion shows for Singapore Fashion Festival. There is another 10pm show at Zouk which is the very last one I think (not free though).

Status
Not open for further replies.