Fashion Photography Course No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok due to some busy schedule by some of my students who joined this course but unable to attend tonight. I have decided to open for another week. So closing date for this course has been postphoned to 20th which is just next MONDAY @ 7pm.

Thank you. See you guys next Moday 7pm.

Please take note. Please bring your equipments so at least it's easier for me to rectify any problems before the start of the practical shoot.

Danny's a good instructor who's willing to share his knowledge and experience with others...

So here's to bump up the thread... upz for Danny...

imagine said:
Danny's a good instructor who's willing to share his knowledge and experience with others...

So here's to bump up the thread... upz for Danny...

Yo bro! Thanks for that!

Still some spaces left in my course.........PM me if you need any help or queries rgd the course.

Thanks!

Final Update Name List for 20th Sept 2004 @ 7.00pm

1)JT - confirm -
2)WL - confirm -
3)KM - confirm
4)AL - confirm -
5) Available !!!
6) Available !!!

Thanks you for the support for those who joined.......just 2 places left. This is an exclusive course which you can utilised your creative ideas fully. What you see in the magazine can be done right here in this course.

Thank you for viewing.

Those who miss this Fashion Photography Course don't miss the next. I specially invite Pro Image to be one of our instructor, cos he is a person that will teach with all one's heart. He always sit with Stanley and me to discuss the lesson plan so that he can do the best he can for his students.
There were a few photographers approached me, they hope to work together with us. I turned them down cos I strongly believe that Pro Image is the best of them and he can do much better that them.

So don't hesitate, SLCC always here to share the phtotgraphy knowledge with those who love photography.For sure you will benefit after attended any of our courses.

You will get the certificate after all the courses. Sorry for those previous students that the delay of the certificates cos we are waiting for the approver of the SPAT(Singapore Photography Trade Association). Now the certificates are on the way, I will call one by one when the certificates are really.

Status
Not open for further replies.