False Claim Of Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
p/s: Honestly, I dun understand why target a person like no tomorrow. A vendetta or there is a pleasure in ridicule a man to such an extent. Photography is fun...not vindictive right?
Jeff and a couple of others seem to be enjoying it. They even had a "planning & execution" meeting at Starbucks.

Seriously.

OpenLens said:
BTW, anyone notice that the starter of this topic, the first responder, and the person who made the post I just quoted are all newbies? Maybe he (Jeff) just wants some self-recognition? Anyway, if that's the case then my personal feeling is that he is doing something just as unethical as Evan did. One did calculated misleading (Evan) one is calculating in his viciousness (Jeff). Both are acting in an unethical manner. :think:

Which is why you need to ask questions like "What's your other userid?"

OpenLens said:
Jeff and a couple of others seem to be enjoying it. They even had a "planning & execution" meeting at Starbucks.

Seriously.

Maybe they are out looking for a bit of light entertainment?

Whoever calls himself a National Geographic photographer is a marketing genius and should be in the honours list in King's birthday. :thumbsup:

OpenLens said:

Seriously.

That Jeff is a meanie....... he should pick on someone who does not suffer from narcissistic personality disorder.

I feel ashamed for bad-mouthing the nutjob the way I did. It was rather mean of me too. :rolleyes:

I want to apologize to Dark Angeliss for calling him a huckster, but I am afraid it's too late to retract my email to the the NPPA (attentioned to: New York chapter). I sincerely apologize for that too.

[It would appear that Angeliss has removed his reference to the "Members of the NPPA" in his Deviantart "Favourite photographer" section which was still there yesterday; no worries, you can always see a copy from Google's cache]. I didn't know he modeled as well. Hmm, obviously multitalented. We should all be so lucky.

kahheng said:
Well it seems that our friend is going off to New York soon:

"On the other hand, New York New York... here I come!! Hopefully, October 15th, 2005 is the date in mind. Am going over coz =guffy and I will be partnering in opening up an internet photography magazine which is hopefully launching during the time I get there too... Status would be a Permanent Residence... So New Yorkers, watch out for me!!

In an apparently concise attempt to throw me off course from my works as an investigative documentary photojournalist with an ongoing project called "Lifestyle and Milieu - Kuala Lumpur," I have decided to end it prematurely in July due to the inadequacy of the locals being anywhere but cooperative to this subject matter. Thus, again...... New York New York... Here I come!!!"

Hmm, soon he'll want to be known as a "New York based Nat Geo photographer".

Talent like this is indeed very rare.

I didn't know US PR can get just like that........ don't they vet people for personality disorders at the time of application?
Haven't you read the ads on yahoo?

[FONT=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Welcome, hongsien64
[Sign Out, My Account][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Mail Home - Mail Tutorials - Help[/SIZE][/FONT] if (window.yzq_a == null) document.write(""); if (window.yzq_a) { yzq_a('p', 'P=.QUPos6.JlflPExiQvmV1QBL20.OYUMPJNkADZ3Z&T=13pehpvbe%2fX%3d1125065946%2fE%3d150500152%2fR%3dmail%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d368799274%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d32E48E44'); yzq_a('a', '&U=13ab2tul5%2fN%3dOoekWs6.Ir4-%2fC%3d289534.5473431.6553392.5333790%2fD%3dHEADR%2fB%3d2378664'); } http://bc.us.yahoo.com/b?P=.QUPos6.JlflPExiQvmV1QBL20.OYUMPJNkADZ3Z&T=13vnogbgm%2fX%3d1125065946%2fE%3d150500152%2fR%3dmail%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d3430745435%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d32E48E44&U=13ab2tul5%2fN%3dOoekWs6.Ir4-%2fC%3d289534.5473431.6553392.5333790%2fD%3dHEADR%2fB%3d2378664 http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckd3s...ynamix.com/click/2-2129595-1?1125065946085530http://ads.addynamix.com/creative/2-2129595-1?1125065946085530

Something for you?........

HS

Edit: hmmmmmmm.....it appears all garbled up.....

gernie said:
what a fuss,this thing should settle in offline. and already ended,who want to give a damn on this "fake" person.

another question like ' satisfied with ur rant?'

Kindly send my apologies to your friend Eve the next time you see him.

hongsien said:
Haven't you read the ads on yahoo?

Something for you?........

HS

Edit: hmmmmmmm.....it appears all garbled up.....

Ah, the Green Card lottery.

kahheng said:
Actually I don't consider him the silliest in this whole affair after looking at some of the posts on his site and at fotomalaysia. The people who believe him are even more clever. :bsmilie: (I must say, some of the posters are really damn good at leading him on and letting him trip himself up)

feeling pretty good about yourself eh?

LimCB said:
feeling pretty good about yourself eh?

Feeling good about myself because I made fun of this fraudster? No.

I feel good though, because I just had supper.

If someone wants to pervade a falsehood (in this case, impersonation), be prepared to suffer the consequences of public humiliation. "If you can't do the time, don't do the 'crime'."

Please tell your friend that I said hello.

kahheng said:
Feeling good about myself because I made fun of this fraudster? No.

I feel good though, because I just had supper.

If someone wants to pervade a falsehood (in this case, impersonation), be prepared to suffer the consequences of public humiliation. "If you can't do the time, don't do the 'crime'."

Please tell your friend that I said hello.

Don't know that guy, so why don't you say hello yourself? Impersonation? Impersonated who? You'd better take some eno before your supper chokes up your ass.

LimCB said:
Don't know that guy, so why don't you say hello yourself? Impersonation? Impersonated who? You'd better take some eno before your supper chokes up your ass.

Tell you friend I said hello

LimCB said:
Impersonation? Impersonated who?

Sorry if your vocab not good

ps. btw, private numbers are useless when the person has friends working in the phone company...... ;-)

kahheng said:
ps. btw, private numbers are useless when the person has friends working in the phone company...... ;-)

This is soooo true ... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.