F31fd pics samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just got back from Bintan and wanted to share some of my favourite pics taken with my F31fd (pics taken straight from the cam)

Noon:
540727851_e59754c86f.jpg

Sunset:
540727863_c074a6ddfc.jpg

Sunrise:
540727933_8261b4ca63.jpg

Morning sun:
540728003_dee353873e.jpg

Those are really nice pics man! I'm getting the cam for my birthday in about 11 days...I can't wait.....

Thks for viewing...:p

this is a thread meant for showcasing the capability of the F31fd and is not meant as a personal thread for showcasing ur fotos like the APAD thread or the other gallery threads like landscape... night-photography etc.

i would suggest that u start posting and showcasing ur fotos in the appropriate sections and galleries.

:thumbsup:

this is a thread meant for showcasing the capability of the F31fd and is not meant as a personal thread for showcasing ur fotos like the APAD thread or the other gallery threads like landscape... night-photography etc.

i would suggest that u start posting and showcasing ur fotos in the appropriate sections and galleries.

:thumbsup:

Deleted all my pics....i won't be posting anymore...

hmmm, the paramount question arises.. do u use a tripod for ur nite shots?

Unfortunately, no, I didn't use a tripod as I didn't have time to zoom by SLS....Would you think using a tripod would be much better for the night shot?

What abou the fireworks?

Unfortunately, no, I didn't use a tripod as I didn't have time to zoom by SLS....Would you think using a tripod would be much better for the night shot?

What abou the fireworks?

Fren, tripod is a MUST for nite & fireworks photography unless u are in abstract photography with ghosting pics.

wana ask u guys, the 1 year warrenty is local or international?

Mooncakes:
1416340677_0e57890adf.jpg

wana ask u guys, the 1 year warrenty is local or international?

I knew singapore set can claim warranty in Malaysia.

But Japan set can't.

So not really know what kind of warranty system from Fuji. :dunno:

Maybe you can call and ask them (remember to update us here):angel:

Loved your postings. Mind telling us what mode and setting you used to take those wonderful photos ?

Thanks

Thanks bro but i still got a lot a lot to learn.. I forgot wat were the settings already after deleting from my cam. Well, for a newbiw like me i find that F31fd is very easy to use.. So far i havent tried using the manual mode. For this shot, i used the macro/flower settings in the N/SP mode.. Just need to take note of the lighting and angle so that ISO will be lower and snap with steady hands.. :bsmilie:

Thank you.
Thanks bro but i still got a lot a lot to learn.. I forgot wat were the settings already after deleting from my cam. Well, for a newbiw like me i find that F31fd is very easy to use.. So far i havent tried using the manual mode. For this shot, i used the macro/flower settings in the N/SP mode.. Just need to take note of the lighting and angle so that ISO will be lower and snap with steady hands.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.