F10 at COMEx comes with 1gb card (original Fujifilm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ris Goh

Jul 27, 2004
Just got the F10 promotion package at COMEX for $699.... and it comes with 1gb xD card instead of the 512mb ones listed on the brochures ;) also has an addition batt included but unfornately its not oriiginal fuji though.... also comes with xD card case, tripod, dry box, cam case, lcd protect film, cleaning kit.

but overall I think its still a very good package cost the xD card already worth $140 and the last selling price of just the F10 alone was about $570! some more no additional charges if paying with credit card/instalment plan ;)

anyway the Fujifilm booth is being run by MScolor..... so you know who to approach if you want the 1gb package.

... yeh, very good buy..... and one of the best compact I've use so far. I think this will really replace my EOS 20D for family outing from now on ;)

AF will still lock-on in a room lit with only a 5W warm flourescent bulb, coool! and b/w at ISO1600 reminds me of tri-x at ISO400 :)

... only one little nit so far: why can't use exp comp in auto/scene mode! heard from DPreview that Portrait mode is better at reducing blown out highlights in contrasty situation...

I thought the price is $599?

$599 is for Z1 :D

Ris Goh said:
Just got the F10 promotion package at COMEX for $699.... and it comes with 1gb xD card instead of the 512mb ones listed on the brochures ;) also has an addition batt included but unfornately its not oriiginal fuji though.... also comes with xD card case, tripod, dry box, cam case, lcd protect film, cleaning kit.

but overall I think its still a very good package cost the xD card already worth $140 and the last selling price of just the F10 alone was about $570! some more no additional charges if paying with credit card/instalment plan ;)

anyway the Fujifilm booth is being run by MScolor..... so you know who to approach if you want the 1gb package.

just got mine today from comex! :D

Ris Goh said:

Very good price and package... :thumbsup:

zaren said:
just got mine today from comex! :D
\

Just got the F10 from Comex too. :gbounce:
But they ran out of screen protector :(
This lady Florence said it should cost around $5 outside, forgot to ask her but should i buy it from MS Colour?

MS, yeah, I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.