External Battery Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
use quantum turbo.no doubts about it.

the recharge rate, the amount of dazzling full power flashes it delivers...
you wouldnt want to look at anything else.

downside:it's bigger than the nikon's SD-dunno-what external batt pack.

when i covered my friend's wedding for fun, i actually managed to shoot her handshaking with every single guest when the banquet ends.(60 tables)

this was my best gift to her as her official photographer didnt cover much of the handshake/hug shots

seriously i think most wedding photographers would not be taking all those handshaking shots
is a pick and shoot thing isnt it?

imagine got 100 tables .. :sweat:

imagine carry a Metz 60, with Pro body and Pro lens, after two hour shoot will be half dead already.......:hung:
My dad and I used to be doing that.. F4S and F3 + MD-4 bodies... heavy but satisfying.. ;p

Not that don't carry, cuz don't know how to use manual flash anymore!!! :bsmilie:

Where got need to use manual flash? Just use auto lah.. set the aperture to the sweet spot on the lens and you're ready to go. ;p

that was THEN.... anyway, with film you don't shoot like a Uzi, most of the time you can take your time slooooooooooowly shooooooooooooot, not so tiring too.

Yeah.. true.. Now with D90... got to shoot 24fps somemore... :sweat:

hi how about JL Photo's Battery pack

i have one for my own and it efficiently shortens the recharge time.. blasts are very consistant.. i bought it at $90 and im quite satisfied with it.. =)

Last edited:
hi how about JL Photo's Battery pack

i have one for my own and it efficiently shortens the recharge time.. blasts are very consistant.. i bought it at $90 and im quite satisfied with it.. =)

From the picture, it looks like SD-8A clone?

Last edited:
i called and they told me is not suitable for sb900

hi can confirm whether is it compatible? coz the guy from jl-photo say can work leh. with sb900 of coz. i getting one this weekend from them leh. how come east gear say not compatible leh?

Last edited:
Got it. working well so far the Yongnuo power pack with my sb900.

looks like JL-Photo.net's Yongnuo battery pack has no issues with SB-900..

question:

if we use these 3rd party packs, and it blows the sb900, i'm pretty sure warranty wont cover right?

Status
Not open for further replies.