EXPOSE yourself XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go see the outings and gathering list. Most of use are going.

Some of us would probably go for drinks or something after the Orgasms.

Most prolly, I'll join u guys for drinks after the fireworks... If I still have energy... will call/sms u.
If u dun hear from me... means i've gone home to zonk out...

Most prolly, I'll join u guys for drinks after the fireworks... If I still have energy... will call/sms u.
If u dun hear from me... means i've gone home to zonk out...

OKIES, but try calling Maddy and some of the others. The borrowed phione I have is super damned soft. I might not hear it at all.

:vhappy:Yeah yeah, i finish upload all my shoot after post process.

Yes,powder. I bought 1 for 1. After the first taste,i gave up cos it was thick n filling. Eh i am not sure if u will get a tummy but if do loads of abs exercise,i guess u will be fine? We females put in weight at the tummy,hips n butt. :(

There r some men who stuff themselves with food to gain weight then consume hydrocut (a kind of pills that helps in developing cuttings) n gym.

Edit: if i can find,u can have it but i grumbled to her b4 that since i can't sell it off,throw away for me cos the huge tub was taking up space. Hope she didnt throw! :(

Hydrocut... cuttings... hmm... sounds interesting... so it helps to shape the body?
Women can take also?

No worries, just PM me whether you can find it or not.
Thanks!

Hydrocut... cuttings... hmm... sounds interesting... so it helps to shape the body?
Women can take also?

Thanks!

Use blender and blend it with HL Milk and banana. Sure gain weight.

Women can take also?

Thanks!

Women can take too. I think GNC has it. :)

:vhappy:Yeah yeah, i finish upload all my shoot after post process.

Congrats!!! :cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

Use blender and blend it with HL Milk and banana. Sure gain weight.

Very troublesome to blend leh...
Actually the part that I want to gain mass most is on my arms...
Does this mean that I must do some arm exercises/ weights after i drink the weight gain stuff?

Very troublesome to blend leh...
Actually the part that I want to gain mass most is on my arms...
Does this mean that I must do some arm exercises/ weights after i drink the weight gain stuff?

Use blender very easy, less than a minute to prepare. Very easy to clean also, just spin a few time with water. Don't bother to keep the blender if you use it everyday.

Do some dipping or weight will help, drink after the exercise.

Use blender very easy, less than a minute to prepare. Very easy to clean also, just spin a few time with water. Don't bother to keep the blender if you use it everyday.

Do some dipping or weight will help, drink after the exercise.

What type of blender is that? Those hand blender?

Ahh? It's drink after and not before ah?
I'm doing push-ups these days but bcos I'm too light, I don't feel much from it... :embrass:

I'm doing push-ups these days but bcos I'm too light, I don't feel much from it... :embrass:

Drink after n eat within 30 mins after gym. U need enough rest too cos muscles grow best when u r well rested. :)

:bigeyes: He was exercising or peeping at girls? :think:

That's asking the obvious!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
But some guys actually do that... one ex-colleague of mine was telling me about how this other ex-colleague is not doing any workout in the gym but chatting up girls... :(

Electric blender, just throw everything in the let it spin for 30sec.

philips-hr2094.jpg

Last edited:
That's asking the obvious!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
But some guys actually do that... one ex-colleague of mine was telling me about how this other ex-colleague is not doing any workout in the gym but chatting up girls... :(

I once came across this funny article abt how do u know that u r in a gay gym.... What i could remember was...

1) the women r w/o make ups n their best leotards
2) men in nice n tight briefs in the shower instead of boxer shorts
3) they take their time to towel dry when there r other men ard
4) u hear "hey,long time no see..nice ass u've obtained"
5) the men exchange kisses instead of hand shakes/signals.

n many more lah.....

I once came across this funny article abt how do u know that u r in a gay gym.... What i could remember was...

1) the women r w/o make ups n their best leotards
2) men in nice n tight briefs in the shower instead of boxer shorts
3) they take their time to towel dry when there r other men ard
4) u hear "hey,long time no see..nice ass u've obtained"
5) the men exchange kisses instead of hand shakes/signals.

n many more lah.....

Haha... funny...

Got your PM, DM...

OK guys... I'm going to Zzzzz now....
gotta wake up early tmr actually... :(
Nitey!!

O haiiiiiii!!!1111

Think i remember seeing DM in gym before.

Hunny, the only 'GYM' I've ever been in, when I was 60kg, and 45-41-26-32 (Shoulders-Chest-Waist-Hips) was in a pasta factory lifting 25KG bags of flour non-stop every damned morning, curling the old antique water/soda fire extinguisher through out the day and doing vertical push-ups with my feet sliding along the side of the cold room coz it was cold and slippery.

My typical breakfast till lunch till tea diet back then was a small pack of nuts and chilli ikan bilis, a 100gms bar of chocolate, 3-4 liters of full cream milk, 200-500gms of raw mozerella cheese, 1 hard-boiled egg white, 200- 400 gms of cooked vegs, NO rice, and about 50-150 gms of fresh pasta with any fresh tomato based sauce.

None of those rip-yer-marnie and look at my buns type orchard road gym for me thank you!

PS Edit to add, my shoulders should be ab 45-48", and my 'routine' was a maintenance one, not bulking, explaining the high fat, lower protein and very low carb diet. I used to study nutrition before lah. But all this...was like more than 20 years ago ... then I entered advertising! GAAK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.