EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Goat and Koala, have had wedding and found ready made family of lost Koala's while on a road trip, ...

;p

Apparently even domesticated goats are able to climb trees and balance on the branches. :dunno:

goatsx.jpg

goats2.jpg

[vid]oQev3UoGp2M[/vid]

Apparently even domesticated goats are able to climb trees and balance on the branches. :dunno:

goats cough too!

COUGH COUGH COUGH

PS : Exposing guidelines

1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 months;

2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your eyes. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with eyes open and clearly visible;

4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses are not allowed.

Back from my getaway....

Belated Merry Christmas to all of you...

And A HAPPY New year too.... :cool:

Hello Hello all!
:D
Chionging work now.
Must make postcard set for company.

O hai, so i see the Koala and Goat has reproduced in London!!

Hahaha, i seldom snipe anymore, been too busy.

hi hi hi...
i'm starting to edit my hk photos. ;p

When did you go there?

Heard lately weather is not so good there.

Taken in first week of November:

sion.jpg

My wife who is still there tells me the moment I've left it rains.

was there from 13th to 21st dec.
the weather there was rather unexpected. it can suddenly turn cold the next day.
and it was quite foggy

was there from 13th to 21st dec.
the weather there was rather unexpected. it can suddenly turn cold the next day.
and it was quite foggy

Fog is a problem in December.

I went there twice in December but couldn't do much photography with foggy weather. I'm not into atmospheric shots. My stock photos need to be blue sky and crisp and colourful.

So now I avoid going to Hong Kong in December like anything.

Will be back there in early September. It will be rather humid and hot then. :sweat:

yay finish processing the photo that I took like light years ago at Ion.
I feel like something is lacking tho.
Any ideas?
*edit*
I can't do anything about the tree :(
Or should I attempt to clone it out?

IMG_5454web.jpg

yay finish processing the photo that I took like light years ago at Ion.
I feel like something is lacking tho.
Any ideas?
*edit*
I can't do anything about the tree :(
Or should I attempt to clone it out?

IMG_5454web.jpg

wah... the cloning part can be quite tricky. :sweat:

Fog is a problem in December.

I went there twice in December but couldn't do much photography with foggy weather. I'm not into atmospheric shots. My stock photos need to be blue sky and crisp and colourful.

So now I avoid going to Hong Kong in December like anything.

Will be back there in early September. It will be rather humid and hot then. :sweat:

the reasons i'm going back to hong kong would be for
1. disneyland (cos it's my first trip there and i din have the chance to visit it)
2. food (yummy!)
3. clothes
4. explore the unexplored

Status
Not open for further replies.