EXPOSE Yourself - IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bigeyes: SO WIDE AH?!!!!

Want a 1Ds MK II with a 24-70 L F2.8???

Where got wide on 1.6 crop?
Ehh... I thot u are from dark side? Why want MkII now?

How about Tokina 11-16? horhor, or not wide enough?
B&S is nice to refresh, but more fun when I'm in Singapore, or almost in Singapore, then at least I can really buy things.

It must take a lot of discipline to work from home... My boss let me bring work home last time, I brought it to uni to do, otherwise I'll play at home... :p Once you finish the work you can take the money to B&S section :D So fun browsing B&S with money.

Holiday but always on CS.... hmmm... where else can I play around on the internets? My spam involves refreshing CS, and facebook-spamming and MSN-spamming. hoho.
I've been here for the past month (Since 2nd July), and every week day is spent playing internets. At least weekend when my father and sister are free, can go out as a family. I went to the Switzerland&France trip for one week, that was super, to be out there, offline, seeing places and taking photographs. The rest of the weeks I'm here internetting. I went to town last week for a couple of hours walking around, but not interested in shopping haa....
I don't have people to play with here, so I play online.. Which I know... I could do back home anyway :( eeeeeeeee
My parents probably wouldn't let me go pubbing, or out at night, and it's not the kind of place I like... I prefer quiet places

It sounds like people are riding scooters in the park!

Tokina also dun have leh... on B&S...
Anyway, Canon 10-22 is only abt $200 more than the other 3rd party lenses... I rather get Canon lor.

Yahh... just realised it takes a lot of discipline... esp. when no deadline.
Normally my clients give me a deadline... which is quite tight so I have no time to slack...
This time no deadline cos they haven't received some material that I need for the work... but they asked me to send them the rest of the work first... which is like zit now... so I need to do it but no deadline very hard for me to get motivated... I got no discipline wan lah... :p

Ohh... so your family is in London, that's why u're there ah? No wonder your holiday like that. Get to know some pple la... since you so good at Facebook spamming... I got some friends in London... if u want to know them... go see my friends on FB la.

Pubs got quiet ones.... the noisy places are called CLUBS... which I don't like... I also don't like noisy places... just like to chill and talk **** at some place with nice music. :)

OK! HAVE FUN! zz

I went to wash face, brush teeth and write replies. YES! So it's a break.
Glenn Ong, is he on clubsnap?
What is your current job that you are doing from home? Does it involve talk?

HOHOHO. That would be NICE!
I also want a FF 1 Series, but, apart from the fact that I don't need it, and that it's a lot of money for a body, I'll wait and see what Canon comes out with for the 1 series :D HORHRHORHORHOHROHRORHORHORHRORzzz

Bathing is not fun la... it is a chore! :angry:

Alamak... Glenn Ong is the DJ that talks **** on the Class 95 talkshow in the morning called The Morning Express. I love it! :lovegrin:
Wah liaooo... I work graveyard shift... if my job involves talk then it must be talking to G***t lah. Well, given this month, can't really blame you if u think so too... haha.
No, my job don't involve opening the mouth at all... but it involves listening to people talk... which is xianzzz... :( I don't like to talk for work... unless it is talk **** on morning express...haha... or for a short period of time is ok.

Tokina also dun have leh... on B&S...
Anyway, Canon 10-22 is only abt $200 more than the other 3rd party lenses... I rather get Canon lor.

Yahh... just realised it takes a lot of discipline... esp. when no deadline.
Normally my clients give me a deadline... which is quite tight so I have no time to slack...
This time no deadline cos they haven't received some material that I need for the work... but they asked me to send them the rest of the work first... which is like zit now... so I need to do it but no deadline very hard for me to get motivated... I got no discipline wan lah... :p

Ohh... so your family is in London, that's why u're there ah? No wonder your holiday like that. Get to know some pple la... since you so good at Facebook spamming... I got some friends in London... if u want to know them... go see my friends on FB la.

Pubs got quiet ones.... the noisy places are called CLUBS... which I don't like... I also don't like noisy places... just like to chill and talk **** at some place with nice music. :)

Set yourself a deadline, or go somewhere else to work with less distractions horhor...

Yes yes, my family is here, that's why of all places I am here. I never really wanted to, or thought of coming here, but since they are here, I thought I might as well take the opportunity.

I'm in Reading, a bit out of London, so I'm not considered in London, am I? I'm still stumbling around the rails website, trying to find how to get to London, there's like, no list of trains I can take or something, have to search up, and my search never has results... yuck
Where is your FB? Something else I can spam on HOHOHOHOHOHOHO.
I will somehow get to know people, probably not by spamming online though. Then at least I'll have people to play with. Not that much fun going out playing with myself.

... too much barney ...
Barney is currently sleeping, he will be back tomorrow :)

Bathing is not fun la... it is a chore! :angry:

Alamak... Glenn Ong is the DJ that talks **** on the Class 95 talkshow in the morning called The Morning Express. I love it! :lovegrin:
Wah liaooo... I work graveyard shift... if my job involves talk then it must be talking to G***t lah. Well, given this month, can't really blame you if u think so too... haha.
No, my job don't involve opening the mouth at all... but it involves listening to people talk... which is xianzzz... :( I don't like to talk for work... unless it is talk **** on morning express...haha... or for a short period of time is ok.

A chore.... so I guess you don't like bathing?
I like it, I like being clean! I am messy with my things, but I like myself and lenses, filters, sensors clean! I can't bear the dirty feeling. It's like an itch... must be clean, otherwise, very frustrating!

Ah ha! I know this Glenn Ong, he and the flying dutchman talking talking talking... I remember now, listening to them talk ... horhor... at first I got mixed up with the clubsnap Glennyong... oops

I can't figure out what G***t is, can you fill in the stars?

OK, going to bathe now before my sis wakes up and needs the bathroom...ttyl!

OK, YES, HAVE FUN... HAHA
BE CLEAN.

zz

Where got wide on 1.6 crop?
Ehh... I thot u are from dark side? Why want MkII now?

I have those for sale lor :p Just POISONing you!!!! :bsmilie:

You are selling 1dsII and 24-70? woh woh woh!!!!!!

Helping a friend to sell it. hm...... better dun talk about selling stuff at this thread before kana infraction ah :bsmilie:

Helping a friend to sell it. hm...... better dun talk about selling stuff at this thread before kana infraction ah :bsmilie:

I just saw your WTSell threads.... I can't afford to be infected!
but gear gear oh gear!!! om nom nom nom :D

I just saw your WTSell threads.... I can't afford to be infected!
but gear gear oh gear!!! om nom nom nom :D

Dun be a Gear or Technology victim lor, jsut get what u need....... :thumbsup:

Dun be a Gear or Technology victim lor, jsut get what u need....... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice.
I am very gearwhore, with that "I've got everything I need" feeling.

I don't feel like a technology victim anymore since starting to use film :D

I look at the new things coming out and think that it'll just keep getting better and I don't need to buy that right now, then it'll just keep getting better and cheaper until I need it :D yay horhor

:D

that arm message was meant for last night but er i type then fell asleep until now just woke up and clicked on the post reply button LOLL

GOOD MORNING! LOVELY DAY!

Last edited:
that arm message was meant for last night but er i type then fell asleep until now just woke up and clicked on the post reply button LOLL

GOOD MORNING! LOVELY DAY!

So that message took you hours to write.... lol

I WANT LOVELY DAYS.

BUY NEW CAMERA.

THEN YOU WILL HAVE LOVELY DAY.

:bsmilie:

HAHAHA HOR HOR HOR

NO! no more gearwhoring... for as long as I can control :D

I will go to sleep soon, to have lovely night
and dream dream dreams.... gears woooo!

Thanks for the advice.
I am very gearwhore, with that "I've got everything I need" feeling.

I don't feel like a technology victim anymore since starting to use film :D

I look at the new things coming out and think that it'll just keep getting better and I don't need to buy that right now, then it'll just keep getting better and cheaper until I need it :D yay horhor

Welcome to the world of films :) I start with with it and just last year start using digital and now still using film, just that not as often as last time liao but still using it, simply love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.