EXPOSE yourself - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww so touched! :heart:

so you going this sunday huh? just as well. long time no see! :bsmilie:

aiya friendly friendly a bit marh. and i really want to see what all the buayas here look like. haha

aiya friendly friendly a bit marh. and i really want to see what all the buayas here look like. haha

Buayas? All look like this lor....

buaya.png

Me?? draw?

nah... just GOOGLE... :bsmilie:

well i AM here in the EXPOSE thread and looking at the street and candids section, which KIND of reduces my productivity.... haha

Then the portrait section will defintely REDUCE the productivity? :sweat: :bsmilie::bsmilie:

well i AM here in the EXPOSE thread and looking at the street and candids section, which KIND of reduces my productivity.... haha

LOL what do you do at work anyway?

Then the portrait section will defintely REDUCE the productivity? :sweat: :bsmilie::bsmilie:

yeah it will. go try it. :bsmilie:

yeah it will. go try it. :bsmilie:

Got worse ones...

Definitely got NSFW sites........

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha is that what you do everyday?

I do alot of crap. Media monitoring, writing/designing press releases, calculating ad value equivalents, research, nonsense that companies pay a bomb for PR companies to do. :) its a PR company

expert i see! lol

:bsmilie:

i wanna buy ice-cream

Me? Nah... NSFW, means that... not safe... better do tat at home... hahaah

haha is that what you do everyday?

I do alot of crap. Media monitoring, writing/designing press releases, calculating ad value equivalents, research, nonsense that companies pay a bomb for PR companies to do. :) its a PR company

Me? nah... I critque a lil occasionally... and try to learn some ideas too.

Have not shot portraits for a long time already... sianz. :sweat:

heh you want to buy ice cream after his statment? hmmmmmmmm..... :think:

Me wonders too... wat is she thinking.... :bsmilie:

THICK gooey creamy.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.