EXPOSE Yourself - CXXIV

Fur lickin' good! :bsmilie:

5835309171_51bee335e3_z.jpg

17th June Friday, 730pm onwards.
If got any clashes with anybody's schedule lemme know I'll adjust the date
to one that won't clash with most peope's schedules.

1. tainted
2. Leong
3. momo
4. Yapster
5. Cowmera
6. Andrew
7. Michael
8. Chicken Rice Massacre Machine
9. edutilos
10. Crystal
11. zaren

...Because???

it will make it just that little bit easier and more enjoyable for you to take photos.
whether the photos will be nicer than the ones you have already taken,
of course depends on you.

zaren said:
it will make it just that little bit easier and more enjoyable for you to take photos.

The key word is Enjoy. :)

See how, wait until got money then say, got a lot to save for. :)

Tsk tsk very bad!!!

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2011/06/tsk-tskbad-very-bad.html

I can't find the post Mike wrote on the Leica User Group (LUG) many years ago now called "The Leica Rules" or something like that, but I do remember one of the cardinal rules, which is that you're not allowed to criticize current Leica products. Only once they've been replaced can you talk frankly about the flaws of the earlier versions. Until it is replaced by Leica, every current Leica product is by definition unimproveable. That's a fact of life—a Universal Truth. Axiomatic.

M9 super super good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M8 sark kkj!!!!!

ho ho ho

Crystal kena poison by RF?????

Friday i show you what is call smooth out of focus, not those kkj japan bokeh. :devil::bsmilie:

ho ho ho

Friday i show you what is call smooth out of focus, not those kkj japan bokeh. :devil::bsmilie:

you want to poison us all? (except for andrew, who is already more poisoned than you) :bsmilie:

ho ho ho

:sweat: This is too much for me to handle. LOL! :bsmilie: