Exercise WALLABY 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there twice and the weather was not that harsh as compared to the first time i was there.... not so cold at night.... maybe it is because of the climate change? :)

I miss the fishing there... and the friendly falcon

I was there in 1999 for my reservist, the armour officer who died, not a great day to hear from comms from my Brigade MO about the incident while outfield.

How come you've not MR?

last went in 1999 and now me ish goin again. now downgrade to C9L2 liao... really showing my age liao.
last time fit as a fiddle, now as round as a big circle. :bsmilie:

by the way, the new SAF no.4 ... eee-errrr... not as manly as the older type.

Last edited:
I was there in 1999 for my reservist, the armour officer who died, not a great day to hear from comms from my Brigade MO about the incident while outfield.

How come you've not MR?

yes, i still remember that officer. very young captain, if i'm not wrong, i think he was 27yo with a very young family. it was such a disaster.

the amount of sacrifices Singapore males have to make in NS, i think only those who really have been through it will understand. not forgetting the ICTs and the IPPTs.

i served when I was 18yo. after that i go on further studies. ever since, i'm lost in the system till they recalled me last yr but i still go for my yearly IPPT.

oh, i'm 18yo this year still. wahahahahahaha

I miss the fishing there... and the friendly falcon

fishing? hmmmm... i only remember the R&R part... i was so young back then and a group of us stumbled upon a striptease club!!

wahahahahahahahaha!

just ogle and no touch la. anyway, too shy back then. kekekekeke

fishing? hmmmm... i only remember the R&R part... i was so young back then and a group of us stumbled upon a striptease club!!

wahahahahahahahaha!

just ogle and no touch la. anyway, too shy back then. kekekekeke

We got to drive around inside the area, I was from the air force.

Yes, the strip club. That I remembered too. One of our guys got a lap dance too, it was his birthday. Hahha

hahaha.. memories right? but i hope i dun have to go there again. it's not worth cleaning the equipment just to go for 3 weeks...

Don't reveal too much of SAF operations and overseas exercises in open forums such as this one.
Sometimes people think a mention of something or detail may be innocuous.
But it may be harmful if foreign intelligence start collectiing various pieces of info over the years and know too much.

Don't reveal too much of SAF operations and overseas exercises in open forums such as this one.
Sometimes people think a mention of something or detail may be innocuous.
But it may be harmful if foreign intelligence start collectiing various pieces of info over the years and know too much.

right on! thus, be looking forward to the overseas training.

hope to see u guys there. i'm the one with the round tummy!! hahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.