Everybody was kung fu ffiighhttiinngg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one in the green shirt is me, and yeah we jumped across it. isnt really that big, c'mon, standing broad jump!

watch out tho... in one or two weeks, we might just get one absolutely insane shot from around that area :)

Great stuff! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey David Lang!

haha. SP rockclimber here. so i know hatta too. got time we really gotta meet up to exhange photog tips cuz I'm into parkour and photog too! :D

another shot of hatta!
11162549213644l.jpg

maybe we can do a model shoot of hatta parkour-ing. xP

haha. dunno. jus a suggestion.

Another extreme sport that boogles the mind.
It's like defying gravity itself.
Very adrenaline rush.
I don't know that there is also people doing it here.
Good stuff. Used to do jumps and roll like that when secondary school.
But that was 10 years ago.
Don't know if my body can still do that.

Intense. Can join? Heh.

can join? anytime :p

germ_boi, sure dude. it's always fun to shoot and exchange tips with stuff like this

Very nice pics, but i'm guessing it's very good PS job on the jumper and bg. ;)

hey dude, so that means those jumps are REAL !? thats cool.... i mean the photos!

the first one is brilliant! smart way to setup the shot, nicely composed and all. i bet without a digital camera it'd be much harder if not for instant reviewing of the image!

personally i think it's not extremely difficult to get this shot because there is ample light at the end of the tunnel and it can be pre-composed. the most difficult part is the stunts itself, but i think you guys are really good at doing the stunts, being able to jump so high and all (i dun really noe the standards though), so that's not really an issue.

:thumbsup: saying "good job" is erm an understatement...

thanks ziedrich

frankly... you could get these shots with a $300 camera. the exposure on any camera automatically reads the ambience so you'd get silhouettes that work just fine.

nice work! but look abit PS to me.. how did you remote control so well when u were jumping? I am amazed.. ;p

dslang said:
thanks ziedrich

frankly... you could get these shots with a $300 camera. the exposure on any camera automatically reads the ambience so you'd get silhouettes that work just fine.

precisely! but photography isn't merely about equipment, and its the end product that counts :D

tokrot: i think there were definitely more than 1 jump, if they are fit they can jump and jump again near the centre of the path, and since its digital they can also review and adjust... im amazed at the efforts into making sure the poses in midair are perfect, for eg the body of the person on the left, together with the flying leg forms an arrow, and its at the intersection of the lines in the tunnel, i think its very good composition.

anyone wanna guess how many attempts we tried before getting the right shot?

most of the times we had to redo stuff because it was hard to hit the remote and do dumb crap at the same time

we ended up with so many ipodesque pics it's ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.