Event Photographer

"Hired Shi Zheng for our post ROM Hip Hop Bash. It was outdoors and at night but that didn't affect the quality of the pictures. Most importantly, he was extremely responsive throughout (before and after payment). He checked with us before exploring new photoshoot styles on the spot by showing us samples. Got him to stay another hour and he wasn't hesitant at all. The best part.. We received the photos in 3 calendar days!! I asked him to help 'blot' away those oily shine from all of our faces and he cleaned everything up within a few hours. Top notch service. We will surely engage Shi Zheng again. Thank you so much!" - Jewel

Another review from our happy client :) Head over to www.thestonesyndrome.com to book now!

"Hired Shi Zheng for our post ROM Hip Hop Bash. It was outdoors and at night but that didn't affect the quality of the pictures. Most importantly, he was extremely responsive throughout (before and after payment). He checked with us before exploring new photoshoot styles on the spot by showing us samples. Got him to stay another hour and he wasn't hesitant at all. The best part.. We received the photos in 3 calendar days!! I asked him to help 'blot' away those oily shine from all of our faces and he cleaned everything up within a few hours. Top notch service. We will surely engage Shi Zheng again. Thank you so much!" - Jewel

Another review from our happy client :) Head over to www.thestonesyndrome.com to book now!

Another review from our happy client :) Head over to www.thestonesyndrome.com to book now! (Booked on 19/7 & 21/7 for this week)

Another review from our happy client :) Head over to www.thestonesyndrome.com to book now.

Another review from our happy client :) Head over to www.thestonesyndrome.com to book now.

"Excellent service and amazingly good photography skills. I highly recommend Shi Zheng if you would like to get all the beautiful moments captured. We are very happy with the photos and he was really fast with the editing as well. He even gave us some free polaroids to keep. Thank you for the beautiful photos! "

"Excellent service and amazingly good photography skills. I highly recommend Shi Zheng if you would like to get all the beautiful moments captured. We are very happy with the photos and he was really fast with the editing as well. He even gave us some free polaroids to keep. Thank you for the beautiful photos! "