Evening and Night Shooting - 11th July 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I just found out about this site.

If there's still a space available for the night shoot, count me in. But I may be a bit late cause work end at 6.00pm.

hi patch17,
welcome to ClubSNAP!
no problem, i'll add you to the reserve list for now
Originally posted by patch17
Hi,

I just found out about this site.

If there's still a space available for the night shoot, count me in. But I may be a bit late cause work end at 6.00pm.

it's confirmed to be on the 11th July.
Will add you to the reserve list.
:)
Originally posted by NiVleK
Ehh... so is this outing changed or confirmed? If its confirmed, count me in too.

hey ...

1 budding photographer here who is keen to join! any more slots for me?

will be using Nikon CP 5700 & Sony 717 + tripod

how come no dinner break? :D

Can I join? Newbie here.. Haven't even started using my new SLR cam yet.... Super super newbie.... Just got a Nikon F80 this monday...

:D :D :D

To all, sorry for the lapse in response.
I just got my PC and internet connection up after some problems.
I did not expect such a good response.
But I'm still intending to keep the group a small one.
Will update the list toml morning,

0. meng ( Digital - Canon A40 )
1. xin ( Digital - Minolta Dimage 7i )
2. joebaye ( Film - Nikon F80 )
3. joe ( Film - Canon EOS 300 and 888 )
4. Yankee ( Film - Canon EOS 30 )
5. Damien

Reserve
1. ST1100 [GR1v (film) and 10D]
2. patch17 ( work ends at 6pm )
3. NiVleK
4. horizoner ( Digital - Nikon CP 5700 & Sony 717 + tripod )
5. Kira ( Film - Nikon F80 )

"Old birds"
1. Revo??? ( Film - Canon EOS33 )

Here's the most updated list. I'm still intending to keep to the list of 5 on the main list. Can those 5 pls PM me your contacts by this Saturday 12pm? If I do not get any reply from you, your slot will be given to those on the reserve list. my apologies for this as the response is better than my expectations.

My suggested plan, route and timings areas follows:

Meeting Place: City Hall MRT
Time: 6pm
We'll leave at 610pm sharp.
Anyone who's late or can only make it later will have to make your way up Sheares Bridge or meet us down at the Esplanade.

Route: Benjamin Sheares Bridge(645pm-8pm)
Esplanade, Fullterton Hotel and Merlion (8pm-9pm), possible to extend to Boat Quay if time permits

Optional: Hill Street-Clarke Quay (9pm-10pm)

The timing and route above is jsut a rough and tentative one, we'll see how it goes on the actual night.

The shooting proper will end after the Merlion/Boat Quay. However, if anyone wants to continue to Hill Street-Clarke Quay, you can just let me know then.

Note: Pls have your dinner before meeting up. I should be roaming around cityhall area in the late afternoon for some shoots also. So if anyone wants to meet up then, i'm fine too.

Originally posted by meng
1. xin ( Digital - Minolta Dimage 7i )
2. joebaye ( Film - Nikon F80 )
3. joe ( Film - Canon EOS 300 and 888 )
4. Yankee ( Film - Canon EOS 30 )
5. Damien

Reserve
1. ST1100 [GR1v (film) and 10D]
2. patch17 ( work ends at 6pm )
3. NiVleK
4. horizoner ( Digital - Nikon CP 5700 & Sony 717 + tripod )
5. Kira ( Film - Nikon F80 )

"Old birds"
1. Revo??? ( Film - Canon EOS33 )

Here's the most updated list. I'm still intending to keep to the list of 5 on the main list. Can those 5 pls PM me your contacts by this Saturday 12pm? If I do not get any reply from you, your slot will be given to those on the reserve list. my apologies for this as the response is better than my expectations.

Anyone who's late or can only make it later will have to make your way up Sheares Bridge or meet us down at the Esplanade.

Esplanade, Fullterton Hotel and Merlion (8pm-9pm), possible to extend to Boat Quay if time permits

The timing and route above is jsut a rough and tentative one, we'll see how it goes on the actual night.

The shooting proper will end after the Merlion/Boat Quay. However, if anyone wants to continue to Hill Street-Clarke Quay, you can just let me know then.

Note: Pls have your dinner before meeting up. I should be roaming around cityhall area in the late afternoon for some shoots also. So if anyone wants to meet up then, i'm fine too.

Hi Meng,
wat time must we b there this coming Sat and where to meet first?

joe

hi,
sorry but I do not get what you mean.
Perhaps you mean the Intro to Photography conducted by Sulhan.
But it was over and I hope you made it and enjoyed
Originally posted by joe
Hi Meng,
wat time must we b there this coming Sat and where to meet first?

joe

Can those on the reserve list pls PM me your contacts too, thks!

Here's the most updated list

1. joebaye ( Film - Nikon F80 )
2. Yankee ( Film - Canon EOS 30 )
3. Damien
4. ST1100 [GR1v (film) and 10D]
5. patch17 ( work ends at 6pm )

Reserve
1. NiVleK
2. horizoner ( Digital - Nikon CP 5700 & Sony 717 + tripod ) Pls PM me your contact
3. Kira ( Film - Nikon F80 )

A more experienced shooter than me:
1. Revo ( Film - Canon EOS33 )

Here's the most updated list. I'm still intending to keep to the list of 5 on the main list.

The timing and route above is just a rough and tentative one, we'll see how it goes on the actual night.

If anyone on the main list can't make it due to any reason, I'll contact those on the reserve list asap. So pls PM me your contact number if you have not done so. As long as it's more than 1 person, the shooting will be still be as scheduled. I'll PM those on the 2 lists my contact latest by this Wednesday and also how to meet up.

sure, thanks for informing us:)
Originally posted by joebaye
... sorry can't make it..

giving a chance to the reserve list.

have fun..

Here's the most updated list

1. Yankee ( Film - Canon EOS 30 )
2. ST1100 [GR1v (film) and 10D]
3. patch17 ( work ends at 6pm )
4. Kira ( Film - Nikon F80 )
5. horizoner ( Digital - Nikon CP 5700 & Sony 717 + tripod )

Reserve
1. NiVleK

A more experienced shooter than me:
1. Revo ( Film - Canon EOS33 )

Here's the most updated list. I'm still intending to keep to the list of 5 on the main list.

The timing and route above is just a rough and tentative one, we'll see how it goes on the actual night.

If anyone on the main list can't make it due to any reason, I'll contact those on the reserve list asap. So pls PM me your contact number if you have not done so. As long as it's more than 1 person, the shooting will be still be as scheduled. I'll PM those on the 2 lists my contact latest by this Wednesday and also how to meet up.

:) don't worry, if there's any slots left, i'll inform you
Originally posted by NiVleK
Wah... so suay i number six. lol:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.