Europe Trip

noobnoob

Apr 1, 2008
Sorted out some of the pics and decided to print these hope to get some comments to help me improve!

IMG_6112Edited.jpg

IMG_6098Edited.jpg

IMG_6126Edited.jpg

IMG_6235Edited.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6681Edited.jpg

IMG_6686Edited.jpg

IMG_6688Edited.jpg

IMG_6756Edited.jpg

IMG_6758Edited.jpg

IMG_6766Edited.jpg

Most of the shoots are under-expo or too dark.

noted. thanks other then that?

like the colosseum (#2)....
can increase the exposure for most of the pictures

As for the exposure thing i don't know if its me having bad taste or lousy technique but i kinda like it looking abit darker for some pics? Someone enlighten me.

I felt most of the pictures are underexposed too.

Like the 1st picture here...can't really see the expression on the couple's face

The 3rd picture here, is this interior of Notre Dame? Can't see the details in the church, in the end the focus went to those spotlights mounted above, is that what you want to tell through your photo?

As for the last one here, I was at the Eiffel recently too, and one side of the tower was drapped in some mesh, so you could have taken the other side without the mesh so that it looks cleaner (the lines of the Eiffel will come out stronger). I too will process it B&W to show the lines and pattern on the Eiffel.

Nice try!

ok noted thanks for the comments but damn im back alraedy i want to go back again haha was with a tour group so just dont have time to shoot other side of the tower. as for the couple face ya its out of focus cause they just took a peck and i tried my best to take a shot hahhahaha thanks again!

This one has potential, but I would have focused on the couple instead of the sun.

I am definitely no expert but to be honest, I'm not sure that I like the composition for most of your pics. Just doesn't paint a picture to me. No offence, just my thoughts. :)

Off the topic, i just came back from a 2 weeks trip to Europe too. Which countries did you visit?

yea mistake no time to react cause they just too a peck so i quickly aim and shoot! ARGHHHH. hahaha yea most of my pics dont tell much of a story thats what i think so but i kinda like how it turns out! maybe i've got bad taste thats all :( oh ya i was at italy swiss and paris

i think i know why its underexpose i think i need to calibrate my monitor? cause i went to print some pictures and it looked abit diff?