Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Pao said:
Aiya...you were the one who said you'll prefer an afternoon shoot wor...or at least this was the idea I got from your reply. :sticktong

OK lah! MTL...7am shoot, in time to catch the nice sunrise!
no la i mean if studio what ever time also can but outdoor then :think:

u guys decide ba , i dont want to headace

Ah Pao said:
Sunday weather forecast: 79% possibility thunderstorm, but don't know what time. Judging from the current weather pattern, chances are it should be in the afternoon.

Hopefully can settle some details then can pull this off (looking to -->Leinaj<--for help). Should be a late afternoon/evening shoot so that our YANDAO can have his beauty sleep and don't have to sweat so much...then he can pig out for dinner. :p If we're fixed on Marina South then can have some bayside/waterfront/night skyline shoots.

Our Project Manager (John Teoh) not free...sigh...

Lets work on this together, I am sure its just a little more coordination and we'll be on our way ... yippee ! *looks @ Ah Pao* :sticktong

I am sensing that most folks prefers the evening shoot. We could meet say about 4 pm and slowly make our way. I think by the time we really get started should be about 5 pm. I am suggesting 4 check points (CP) for your consideration. Each with their own strength for photo shoot; ending at CP 4 by 7 pm. Thereafter at the same CP 4, we could do landscape shots.

I have never done TFCD b4 and am requesting for our JEDIs in this area or at least some experience, to guide and suggest how to go about at these 4 CPs. :think: Alternative is to play by the ear and we'll "navigate" our TFCD models on the spot. Should be fun ...

TFCDDayRouteSmall.jpg

Following are some information of Marina City Park ....

Standing on reclaimed land, this park was planned to be a premier park of Singapore's proposed city of the 21st Century, providing office workers and city dwellers a welcome retreat.
The park boasts a spectacular 2-tiered large pond with the fountain jetting up water 18m high. From the series of waterfront terraces besides the pond, you will get an enchanting view of the greenery on the islands in the pond. There are three large open spaces where events such as Family Day, Carnival can be held.
Sculptures abound here, ranging from contemporary ones such as Soaring Vision, Spirit of Youth, and Sculptural Fountain to historical ones like the Chinese Legendary Heroes.
A star gazer's ideal place will be the Constellation Plaza as he will be able to trace the constellation during the evenings. The Sundial Plaza at the seafront facing the Promenade is a fun place for the young to learn to tell time.
The park is lit from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.

Over to you Ah Pao aka Kelvin :)

Leinaj said:
Lets work on this together, I am sure its just a little more coordination and we'll be on our way ... yippee ! *looks @ Ah Pao* :sticktong

That's "Melvin"...hehe...just a little misspelling, no problems!
OK, I'm moving over this to a new thread, finally can lay this thread RIP. :sweat:

EDIT: Here's the new thread - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2070824#post2070824

Leinaj said:

I am sensing that most folks prefers the evening shoot. We could meet say about 4 pm and slowly make our way. I think by the time we really get started should be about 5 pm. I am suggesting 4 check points (CP) for your consideration. Each with their own strength for photo shoot; ending at CP 4 by 7 pm. Thereafter at the same CP 4, we could do landscape shots.

I have never done TFCD b4 and am requesting for our JEDIs in this area or at least some experience, to guide and suggest how to go about at these 4 CPs. :think: Alternative is to play by the ear and we'll "navigate" our TFCD models on the spot. Should be fun ...

TFCDDayRouteSmall.jpg

Standing on reclaimed land, this park was planned to be a premier park of Singapore's proposed city of the 21st Century, providing office workers and city dwellers a welcome retreat.
The park boasts a spectacular 2-tiered large pond with the fountain jetting up water 18m high. From the series of waterfront terraces besides the pond, you will get an enchanting view of the greenery on the islands in the pond. There are three large open spaces where events such as Family Day, Carnival can be held.
Sculptures abound here, ranging from contemporary ones such as Soaring Vision, Spirit of Youth, and Sculptural Fountain to historical ones like the Chinese Legendary Heroes.
A star gazer's ideal place will be the Constellation Plaza as he will be able to trace the constellation during the evenings. The Sundial Plaza at the seafront facing the Promenade is a fun place for the young to learn to tell time.

wahh.. :thumbsup:

actually its best not to start too late....lighting will become weak ard 7...which leaves 3 hours for shooting..based on the size of the group...hmmz

Witness said:
actually its best not to start too late....lighting will become weak ard 7...which leaves 3 hours for shooting..based on the size of the group...hmmz
PRO comment :thumbsup:

Witness said:
Frankly, I'm not too familar how those "many photog share one model" shoot actually operates, and I'm interested to find out more. So issit that they spilt the photogs into groups of small numbers, then the groups rotate and time-share the model?

Leinaj said:

TFCDDayRouteSmall.jpg

wow.... pro planning... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.