ERP rates going up again for third time this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
then u sell ur 30d to buy this.?

Good luck on your skin insurance...........:bsmilie:

ahahah . My butt are quite painful because of this bike ..... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

:p

Think about it ...

GST Got up.
Flour Go up also ..
Petol Go upss ..
Erp also go ups ..
Transportation fee go ups

Not Sure will our income will go up up also ....

sure to go up, only by alittle.

when bring up this issue to 3 parties, company will just say stiff competition, else have to relocate. so the other 2 parties have to give in and agree to the puny increment.

listen to news about economy going up with a pinch of salt lar.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/308462/1/.html

See how much you are willing to spent just to pass those gantry ...

Expensive + Jam .. than why are we paying ????? :angry:

I have no idea bro. :cool:
But the trend now is to go up ! Not go down

PS: Hehe btw, no more pics liao. paiseh didnt want to up an old thread. Didnt know you were a fan too :D

This affirms the painfully obvious truth that, in reality, most of us cannot afford to own cars in Singapore.

Don't compare to the US or Europe or any land-abundant states. It's sh*tty, but that's what we've got: a small dot of land, with every tom, dick, and harry wanting to own a car. So the more suckers who try to get suckered in (buy a car without thinking of the total cost of ownership), the less road space, and the more the gahmen will put premium to drive. It's simple supply and demand really.

So brudders, embrace the chauffeur-driven life (i.e., buses and MRTs) with open arms and sleep well at night! ;)

I have no idea bro. :cool:
But the trend now is to go up ! Not go down

PS: Hehe btw, no more pics liao. paiseh didnt want to up an old thread. Didnt know you were a fan too :D

Down .. ya .. All customer wanted to have Cost Down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.