EOS 5D MKII club.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost kena buy buy buy virus....
I need to ban myself visit clubsnap for a month. Will set the firewall rule now ..... :D

Man I have to act in denial for at least 3 months "5D MkII doesn't exist x100000"

Man I have to act in denial for at least 3 months "5D MkII doesn't exist x100000"

How can act denial,it a fact 5D MKII has launched, before launch, alway ??? when canon are release the 5D MKII scream up and down. now it real torture mate.:devil:
Once it BBB, the bank acc is priceless. not much value left. shiok man...:angry: poor little guy.

I am in the club too!!!!
Just got it from MS...great service and trustworthy...;)

Charing my batteries now and will go to the zoo tommorrow to take some pictures!!!

Welcome on board of 5D MKii Club. wish you have enjoyable ride or time with 5D MKII flight.
Please bulker your seat belt. hold on tight.
While charging battery, kena back to school day,study or read up the manual of 5D MKII, memorize some new feature add onto the camera.
Enjoy your bady, share your image at here after the weekend shots:)

Last edited:
The shutter sound doesn't sound that bad compared to the old 5D. Can heard a mechnic buzz. Quite cool actually. haha.

The LCD is really nice.. Movie mode is alittle confusing.. time to read the manual..

Lightroom doesn't reconise the RAW file so have to use the Digital Photo Profession software to see the RAW file and transfer to Photoshop for editing.

Filesize for sRAW ranges from 24mb(iso256k), 20mb(iso128k), 17mb(iso6400), 15mb(iso3200), 12mb(iso800) and 11mb(iso400). That's sRAW for you.. not even the normal RAW file.. the filesize is scary.

The shutter sound doesn't sound that bad compared to the old 5D. Can heard a mechnic buzz. Quite cool actually. haha.

The LCD is really nice.. Movie mode is alittle confusing.. time to read the manual..

Lightroom doesn't reconise the RAW file so have to use the Digital Photo Profession software to see the RAW file and transfer to Photoshop for editing.

Filesize for sRAW ranges from 24mb(iso256k), 20mb(iso128k), 17mb(iso6400), 15mb(iso3200), 12mb(iso800) and 11mb(iso400). That's sRAW for you.. not even the normal RAW file.. the filesize is scary.

:bigeyes:

which is why i strongly recommend 16gb cards..

which is why i strongly recommend 16gb cards..

Time to get back to sitex on sunday to revamp the computer unit.
Min Quad core processor, 4G ram, hard drive 750G on system , 2T stand by external.
Upgrade to CS4 and vista 64 bit.

Get ready 32G CF flash.

Upgrade of camera, mean further upgrade on the way mate on support system.
Kena broke the bank acc........

but good way to stimula sg economy.............:thumbsup:

Min Quad core processor, 4G ram, hard drive 750G on system , 2T stand by external.

Get ready 32G CF flash.

why not? my clients are the one paying for it ;)

Get ready 32G CF flash.

Those who are getting this cam better be prepared to upgrade your system.
Time to for me to go to the next phase of the planning.
Tomrrow, 16 gig CF cards, external harddisk and setting a new rig! :)

Last edited:

Bro, more harddisk space for you? :bsmilie:
Should I post the pictures of the three muskertees who raid the shop? :devil:

need to start eating grass coz of this one :sweat:
3065876753_2a5f39c270.jpg

Lightroom 2.2 will be release soon, sometime in Dec. Meanwhile if you have Photoshop CS4, there is already a new version of camera raw which includes 5DM2. I'm already using that.:thumbsup:

.. the filesize is scary.

Well, that is what we say every time more megapixels cameras were released. No worries, this time next year, these filesize will be considered normal, harddisk price will drop etc etc...:)

this is really hard to resists......
haha

Hey guys, gave Canon a call and they said that the 5D Mark II (body only) will hit the stores on Monday, 1 Dec... the wait is finally over - soon.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.