EN-EL4 battery life

If its any consolation. These batteries unless it is really well used will out last the normal EN-EL3e battries anytime. ;)

Hope so! Pray that the usage level given by the seller is truth, if not can see my money fly away :/

Ohh.. I don't have those body. :/ Only D700. The seller also using D700. To reach very used stage normally around how many years or shots you know? Like rough gauge from your experience

D700 also can check battery life. just attach the grip, mount the battery usign BL-3, and look under the battery menu.

Ohh okay. That makes sense too. I' considering to buy it cause the price is quite attractive. Like 350 for 2x EN-EL4 with charger and adapter and MB-D10. And confirm can last for for a day without the need for charger. If not maybe I just get the grip alone then

It is a good deal. The charger (if it is the dual charger) already cost over 200 new. Each battery cost 160+ new, MBD10 cost 330 new, BL-3 cost around 50 new.

Just grab.

It is a good deal. The charger (if it is the dual charger) already cost over 200 new. Each battery cost 160+ new, MBD10 cost 330 new, BL-3 cost around 50 new.

Just grab.

Given the seller is selling at $350 with 2 En-EL4s, and not 4as, chances of it being a MH22 is very low, MH21 more likely. But if it really is MH22, the TS is in super luck.

I won't mind exchanging my MH21 with his MH22 + top up :)

Given the seller is selling at $350 with 2 En-EL4s, and not 4as, chances of it being a MH22 is very low, MH21 more likely. But if it really is MH22, the TS is in super luck.

Hmm I think it will be the MH21 cos he got mentioned about the original price of that, which was around the price of the MH21

Hmm I think it will be the MH21 cos he got mentioned about the original price of that, which was around the price of the MH21

No prawn, fish also good ;)

oh... EN-EL4... not 4a... sorry I did not see properly. And with the MH-21 instead of 22, you have to think twice now. 4a have much larger capacity. EL4 will not get you the rated 4k shots. more like slightly less than 3.

oh... EN-EL4... not 4a... sorry I did not see properly. And with the MH-21 instead of 22, you have to think twice now. 4a have much larger capacity. EL4 will not get you the rated 4k shots. more like slightly less than 3.

Don't really feel much difference on a 4 vs 4a. I hardly expend a 4 during a whole day or trip. 4K is already very excessive :) your flash cards would have dried up before your battery does :)

Yea, but think EN-EL4 is still considered quite good since it can last similarly to 3 EN-EL3.

Don't really feel much difference on a 4 vs 4a. I hardly expend a 4 during a whole day or trip. 4K is already very excessive :) your flash cards would have dried up before your battery does :)

Depends on what you shoot as well... some festivals i fill those CF cards up pretty damn fast.

Depends on what you shoot as well... some festivals i fill those CF cards up pretty damn fast.

Weddings/Events for myself, I hardly fill up a 32GB on the D2X, but with the D4 :( Hais...

Anyway, the En-EL4 and EL3s are all good batteries :) shooting/chimping style differs to each, so 4k is an estimation.