Em5 ii

welcome me back too ;) In Clubsnap, the MFT's forum always the warmer & more family like one. Pentax side also very warm too lol.

One totally unexpected characteristic I only found out later about the Titanium kit is the included O14-150ii is also a very subtle titanium colored too - making not just the body limited, but also the lens.

undergrd - I came back because miss u so lo.

Lol. Good to have u back.

so much love here today :heart::heart::heart::bsmilie:

First one to get Keith to buy back Nocticron Kopi on me hahaha

First one to get Keith to buy back Nocticron Kopi on me hahaha

O_O not cheap leh. Last time I had it was after so long and much deliberation.

But really, for MFT . 7-14/2.8 , 42.5/1.2, 12-40/2.8 , 40-150/2.8 and a nice prime like the 17/1.8 or 15/1.7 and perfect setup Liao.

19491557013_1b97ff01d6_b.jpg

first few shots with the EM5ii, O12-40/2.8. heh heh. rest will just post in the correct image sharing subforums.

first few shots with the EM5ii, O12-40/2.8. heh heh. rest will just post in the correct image sharing subforums.
Welcome aboard! No more jumping to many ships! Just kidding.

I saw a ad from nuphoto Somerset quite decent price too and with warranty.

Yea I called them earlier today the price is around there with warranty being fulfilled by the shop themselves. I think it's an export set that's why no local warranty right? But can trust anot ah?

Yea I called them earlier today the price is around there with warranty being fulfilled by the shop themselves. I think it's an export set that's why no local warranty right? But can trust anot ah?

The name doesn't sound like the usual local distributors. If something happens, who do they send to to do the repair? Oly Singapore or from the export dealer that they got from? And how long would that take to repair if they need to send back to the country they bought from. Hence it's all about the risk that you will take for the first year...

The name doesn't sound like the usual local distributors. If something happens, who do they send to to do the repair? Oly Singapore or from the export dealer that they got from? And how long would that take to repair if they need to send back to the country they bought from. Hence it's all about the risk that you will take for the first year...

Hmm yea thats true! But since 2nd hand sellers are dropping them off without warranty for 1k, I think I'm willing to take the risk of paying 50 bucks more for a brand new set with questionable warranty.

Hmm yea thats true! But since 2nd hand sellers are dropping them off without warranty for 1k, I think I'm willing to take the risk of paying 50 bucks more for a brand new set with questionable warranty.

Understand your point of view. My suggestion is to test! Test! test! before you BBB!.
And worst case if the camera does have a fault during the first year, its not like you cant service it locally. You just need to give $$$$

I just checked with them with regards to them. I'm not sure how true is it, they claimed that they will send in to Olympus for service. I'm quite doubtful about that. I was quoted 1998 for their prokit and 2.3k elsewhere in funan. I'm inclined to get it at funan then again 300 is alot of money too.

I just checked with them with regards to them. I'm not sure how true is it, they claimed that they will send in to Olympus for service. I'm quite doubtful about that. I was quoted 1998 for their prokit and 2.3k elsewhere in funan. I'm inclined to get it at funan then again 300 is alot of money too.

Sounds like grey import

So 300 for 1 year risk. Depends on your appetite...

Why not get from bns with some warranty left? price seems cheaper

Last edited:
I last check bns dont have much em5markii and last one was sold for like 1.7? I may just go with local warranty however waiting probably June to see if there is any promotion?

I last check bns dont have much em5markii and last one was sold for like 1.7? I may just go with local warranty however waiting probably June to see if there is any promotion?

You can post a "wtbuy"

Together with the Qoo10 $100 coupon and $10 item coupon, I am able to get it at $995 with 1 yr shop warranty from 7daydeal. The seller mentioned that the unit will be sent Olympus overseas for warranty claims. 7 day refund and exchange also provided so recommend to test it heavily within 7 days.

BnS selling second hand units without warranty at 1k. Might as well get a brand new unit even if the 1 year warranty is not local and may lead to longer reapir times. Better value.

Last edited: