桜の終わり

080411.jpg

end of sakura season
桜の終わり

夢のかけらみたい・・・:xmas: very nice!

夢のかけらみたい・・・:xmas: very nice!

すごい~ 絶対!

sorry ot

is that real japanese, or are you all just cutting and pasting random jap characters for fun

ok just kidding

a midsummer night's dream

summer not here yet you know :bsmilie:

magnificently executed

thanks Ah_K :)

夢のかけらみたい・・・very nice!

桜の季節は一瞬で終わり、夢だね。

すごい~ 絶対!

どうも!:)

sorry ot

is that real japanese, or are you all just cutting and pasting random jap characters for fun

ok just kidding

僕たちの暗号の世界にようこそ。

beautiful...looks just like a piece of fabric

thanks mm :)

Will show your series to my closer colleagues in Japan. To let them know, how beautiful Japan is. Through your eyes. :)

thanks Yap and Lynne :)

Happy Poppy
ハッピーポッピー

080414.jpg

simple portrait of a late bloomer
遅い子の単純肖像

080415.jpg

yup. the scene of large number of sakura petals flying in the sky it's commonly known as hanafubuki (花吹雪) :)

neighbours
隣の人々

080402.jpg

I like this..
May I know.. did you really point the camera at them??:dunno:
I wanted to shot in the train... But a bit worries they said something to me...:devil:

eikin san, あなたの写真は世界に名高い - 桜の終わり

I like this..
May I know.. did you really point the camera at them??:dunno:
I wanted to shot in the train... But a bit worries they said something to me...:devil:

shooting in trains are generally frowned upon, because Japanese are generally uncomfortable with cameras. the station attendants will reject any request for shooting as well, although it's not a written rule. there're some artist photographers who do shooting on trains here, the important thing here is mainly what you want to do with the pictures. if it's just one or two snapshots usually everyone will just ignore, if you openly shoot as if the train cabin is your hunting ground then you'll definitely be questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.