EastGear - SITEX 2005 Specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastGear

CompactDrive PD70X Portable Storage Device
Unlimited storage of your digital photos Backup your photos from all types of memory cards World's fastest transfer (copy 1GB card in under 2 mins) And longest battery life (50GB transfer on 4 x AA) Winner of DIMA 2005 Innovative Digital Product & CES 2006 Innovation Award

$199(w/o hard disk)
$299 (w/ 40GB) Samsung 5400RPM 8MB CACHE

• Free Sanyo 2500mAh NiMH AA Rechargeable Batteries 4pcs Blister Pack
• Free Car charger/adaptor for CompactDrive PD70X

PD70X.gif

Konnoc 1 Hour LCD Charger (w/ 4 x 2500mAh AA) @ $39

Konnoc Ni-MH Rechargeables
2500mAh (4pc) - $14
2500mAh (2pc) - $7
900mAh (4pc) - $10

Konnoc-A099_500.jpg

Sanyo Refresh Charger $40

NC-MQR03N-WEX.jpg

Sanyo Ni-MH Rechargeables
Sanyo 900mAh AAA (2 pcs) - $6
Sanyo 2500mAh AA (4 pcs) - $16
Sanyo 2500mAh AA (2 pcs) - $8

Microprocessor Controlled Battery Tester - $19
  • Instant and Precise - Enables the user to check remaining power inside a battery at a glance with 5-LED fuel gauge.
  • Smart Circuitry + Universal Design - Compatible with both RECHARGEABLE and PRIMARY AA, AAA, 9V, CR-V3 and 2CR5 batteries.
  • Microprocessor Controlled - Capable of detecting battery voltage automatically.
  • Compact and Light - Easy and Convenient to carry in a camera bag.
  • Self-Operation - No extra power (such as batteries or AC adapter) required for normal operation.
EC-741_400.jpg

* Offer valid only During SITEX 2005.

I think it is time you revise your website product prices on a regular basis if they are not the actual ones.
Not the first time go your shop, say online listed this price, how come price in shop more expensive, and your staff say price went up ...

Hi,
just want to know does the Konnoc charger actually has the orange light in the led?
and the refresh/charge button on top.. during the show i saw it blinking in red while mine doesn't..

Status
Not open for further replies.