East Shooter Chat zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There shouldn't be any problem. Unless something unfortunate happens to me. *touch wood*

I don't have your contact number. Hope you left it in the email you sent me. :cheergal:

Question: What time will this shoot end? Are we having breakfast and lunch together? :D

I will prepare an entire factory of wood for you then. ;p

Ooops. Sorry. I forgot about it. The rest already know my number. It's 9787-5574

We have breakfast first and we should end by latest 11.30 pm. We would have lunch together as well (if you want to join us). The meals would be on us. :)

wow i havent wore PJs since primary sch man... dun think can fit into them now.. :think::bsmilie:

anyway nowadays the fashion is to sleep nude ya? :embrass::

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Haha I still feel comfortable in my Hello Kitty PJs! :bsmilie:

Alright, for the 1st Eastshooters TFCD, courtesy of Annaling, the outing is as follows:

Date: 29 March 2008
Time: 8.30 AM
Venue: Pasir Ris Park
Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4) zac08
5)
6)
7)
8)

I'm limiting the number of photogs to 8 (that's many already, we will be taking turns. Of course Annaling will get to rest too :) ). I will leave this here until 2359 before I shift it to the outing thread.

Annaling, I will need your contact number later. Hopefully you have mine. If you have any problem coming, let me know earlier. I will get a standby model if need be.

I will prepare an entire factory of wood for you then. ;p

Ooops. Sorry. I forgot about it. The rest already know my number. It's 9787-5574

We have breakfast first and we should end by latest 11.30 pm. We would have lunch together as well (if you want to join us). The meals would be on us. :)

Haha okay. How do I address you? So I know what name to save in my HP.

Better standby more wood. I'm collecting my A level results this coming friday. If you don't see me after that, you should know why. :cry:

Haha okay. How do I address you? So I know what name to save in my HP.

Better standby more wood. I'm collecting my A level results this coming friday. If you don't see me after that, you should know why. :cry:

Call me Zack.

All the best in your results!!!!

We'll work on the theme. And btw, you're right. PJs don't go hand in hand at PRP. But you've given me an idea for the next shoot I want to do.

Will be away for a while. Will check in an hour's time.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Haha I still feel comfortable in my Hello Kitty PJs! :bsmilie:

some of us are nearly twice yr age (not me though, me still young ;p) so at that time, no Hello Kitty PJs..

anyway i think slumber theme is good. then makeup will be light and don't have to feel stressed on the make up part..

then can bring props like pillow, soft toys, bedroom slippers etc.. though pasir ris boardwalk won't really match the theme though... greenery and bedroom don't go well together.. slumber party theme would be more suited for a house kind of setting.

BTW your facebook link doesn't work on my pc..hmmm..

Call me Zack.

All the best in your results!!!!

We'll work on the theme. And btw, you're right. PJs don't go hand in hand at PRP. But you've given me an idea for the next shoot I want to do.

Will be away for a while. Will check in an hour's time.

Zack. Okay your number is saved. :)

I want a slumber PJ shoot! *sob*

Anyone has anything interesting in mind for the theme?

some of us are nearly twice yr age (not me though, me still young ;p) so at that time, no Hello Kitty PJs..

anyway i think slumber theme is good. then makeup will be light and don't have to feel stressed on the make up part..

then can bring props like pillow, soft toys, bedroom slippers etc.. though pasir ris boardwalk won't really match the theme though... greenery and bedroom don't go well together.. slumber party theme would be more suited for a house kind of setting.

BTW your facebook link doesn't work on my pc..hmmm..

Haha as long as you're young at heart, you're never too old for Hello Kitty PJs!

Who's willing to sacrifice their bedroom? :D Slumber party theme sounds like so much fun! I've Hello Kitty bedroom slippers as well! Yeah~ :lovegrin:

Alright, for the 1st Eastshooters TFCD, courtesy of Annaling, the outing is as follows:

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4) zac08
5) Marco (engrmariano)
6)
7)
8)

I'm limiting the number of photogs to 8 (that's many already, we will be taking turns. Of course Annaling will get to rest too ). I will leave this here until 2359 before I shift it to the outing thread.

Annaling, I will need your contact number later. Hopefully you have mine. If you have any problem coming, let me know earlier. I will get a standby model if need be.

Who's living where by the way?

I know MJ is living in Tampines. How about the rest?

Then I can look for companion to go Pasir Ris with! :D

Too bad, working on that day ! If not sure join you guy for the shoot!

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4) zac08
5) Marco (engrmariano)
6)
7)
8)

I'm limiting the number of photogs to 8 (that's many already, we will be taking turns. Of course Annaling will get to rest too ). I will leave this here until 2359 before I shift it to the outing thread.

Marco, suggest you wear pink on that day. Need you to be the male model. :bsmilie:

Marco, suggest you wear pink on that day. Need you to be the male model. :bsmilie:

Who's who here? Sorry can I ask for everyone to re-introduce themselves? I'm not familiar with you guys here.

Me for starters!

Hi everyone!

My name is Annaling.

Just turn 19 last month.

Currently waiting for my A level results (out this fri *dreads* ) and working temp job.

The last time I measured, which was two years ago in school, my height recorded was 168 cm.

As for my weight, it depends on how much I eat. Haha but at the end of the day, my weight is usually 50kg.

I love the colour Pink!

Favourite cartoon character: Hello Kitty (I think you guys would have guessed that by now)

Hmm. I don't know what else to say about myself. I'm no good with self-intros.

Guys please introduce yourself so I can get to know more about you as well! :D

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4) zac08
5) Marco (engrmariano)
6) Daneisha0802
7)
8)

Yes! Finally the long awaited East Shooters TFCD shoot is here.

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4) zac08
5) Marco (engrmariano)
6) Daneisha0802
7)
8)

Yes! Finally the long awaited East Shooters TFCD shoot is here.

Haha you sound really excited. :bsmilie:

But where's everyone's self-intro? *disappointed*

Status
Not open for further replies.